• Manchester United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
did you really though?
hard for me to believe

Yea I remember tuning into his first game after I heard he scored and then he scored again to win it. I remember it being on ABC.

Legit the only 30 straight mins of my life I devoted to The MLS.

20230227-200021.jpg

They finally using grass at Providence Park? :nerd:

but did you hear about Florentino’s dictator vibes?

Reality is most of us would be surprised if this is the least of Al-Khelaifi’s crimes. Think about what he does in the open. Breaks rules, bribes his way onto regulatory bodies, last season after the RM L stormed into the ref locker room and started threatening to literally kill people. A guy with raging temper tantrums who openly breaks rules without impunity and has enough money to make people disappear.

Like Flyeed said, he did literally threaten to kill folks in the past when things didn't go their way :lol:

Truly don't think that's been an idle threat just to talk **** for him in the past.

Would be the least surprising thing ever learning that he's got real dirt/bodies buried somewhere...

ok maybe not terrible but it wasn't good. he wasn't in the best 11 at the world cup by a long shot.
especially by his madrid standards
why are yall surprised the world cup has priority over other competitions?
No but tell me how he wasn't good, he had 3 goal contributions in 4 matches, was always creating and being a threat. I know I ain't buggin.

Here’s the better question….

Why do you guys think the people of Paris have a connection to Al-Khelfi? You think they idolize this dude or something like Spaniards do Florentino?

You think they’re going to be out on the streets campaigning for this dude? They don’t give AF. They care about the club. :lol:

If it was up to me Khelfi would have been gone years ago for his terrible decisions in squad building. He’s piss poor at it given the resources he has.

The only thing he’s ever gotten right was not being part of the Super League. And it really didn’t take a genius to have know that wasn’t going to work out.

I decided to watch Pakistan Super League (cricket) games over Chelsea game on Sunday morning. The PSL season will end on March 19 I think

Kante & Pulisic :pimp:

I hope players find a way to have a good chemistry asap

They finally using grass at Providence Park? :nerd:
No, and we won't be for the foreseeable future. There's a small creek under the stadium that means we can't install grass due to the drainage. So it's turf (albeit good turf) until the city and team come to an agreement on how to handle the waterway.

madristas racially abusing their own players is wild while their own players are trying to stop the racial abuse on vinicius from other fans

he really shouldn't have apologized. sad state of football fandom

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom