• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Year 1 of Legohair was filled with bloat on the scale of 5 Slabheads. Our turnaround was always going to take multiple seasons and yet Arteta is still outperforming my expectations. Not gonna hide my hand after the #LegoOut posts, but he's more than surprised me and managed to keep the locker room after clearing out so much senior players.

ETH has also outperformed my expectations which were already sky high. I knew he'd get you back to relevence but this is much sooner than I'd hoped. United gazumping us for Lisandro was the biggest W you guys have gotten, recruitment-wise, in 5 years. Moreso than Casemiro. And I place that credit on Ten Hag. Getting Slabhead out the lineup was so crucial to your asses getting cocky again :smh:
I didn't like how it was handled at the time but it's been hard to argue against the impact banishing someone like Obama had. Set the tone for his rebuild showing he wasn't afraid of getting rid of top scorers like him and Laca and you guys have honestly been much better off.

I really wanted to hate on mini-Pep but it's hard to with how much following his plan has achieved for building the foundation of a potential title winning squad.

Really been wild just how much he turned it around after the ArtetaOut movement not that long ago to now :lol:

Just rare for most clubs to show that patience and stick through the growing pains.

Used to confuse Albiol and Granero back in the day

gettyimages-90059789-612x612.jpg

Cats on here thought I was crazy when I said United should let Pogba go
He'd eat in this squad set up but yea it was got to being passed time for both.

Still insane that this weekend when he's back in Juves team is gonna mark something like 300+ days since he last played :smh:

Last match was against Liverpool in April :sick:

He'd eat in this squad set up but yea it was got to being passed time for both.

Still insane that this weekend when he's back in Juves team is gonna mark something like 300+ days since he last played :smh:

Last match was against Liverpool in April :sick:
I don’t think he’s press resistant enough.. I love pogba but he takes too long on the ball.. I’m glad we both went our separate ways (again) and wish him nothing but health

Last edited:
20230227-200021.jpg

****** quality but class tribute from the Timbers during halftime for Pele tonight.

Also ****** game overall, but I'll take 3 points every day of the week :pimp: Evander is going to be SPECIAL when he gets more time with the team, and the Evander-Williamson duo will be a breath of fresh air for this squad if they can both stay healthy.

vini probably didn’t make the fifa pro 11 cause if his terrible world cup.

emi won because he had one of the best world cups ever

vini probably didn’t make the fifa pro 11 cause if his terrible world cup.

emi won because he had one of the best world cups ever
Terrible world cup? The only match he wasn't good in was the Croatia match and we saw how flat their attack got after he was subbed.

IDK why so many people in here couldn’t wait for Zlatan to leave the MLS.

Zlatan was the greatest thing to ever happen to the MLS and their popularity.

Remember this …

“Now go watch baseball” :rofl:

1677557753092.png

Zlatan was must see TV when he was at the MLS.

Terrible world cup? The only match he wasn't good in was the Croatia match and we saw how flat their attack got after he was subbed.
ok maybe not terrible but it wasn't good. he wasn't in the best 11 at the world cup by a long shot.
especially by his madrid standards
why are yall surprised the world cup has priority over other competitions?

Back
Top Bottom