Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
SmartSelect_20230302_172435_Twitter.jpg

Where I'm at with Carvajal
"He just running around doing nothing"

This is why I think we need a Tuchel to be our Mou and get another generation of players to play with actual tactics and intensity. I don’t think another cool guy manager is what we need. This team doesn’t ever come out of the gates ready.
We historically do terrible with authoritative coaches.

i’m glad kessie decide to stay and fight for a position instead of taking the serie a or pl offers that were on the table for him. he had a slow start but his skill set is starting to show once xavi found him some regular playing time.

finding a way to win at the bernabeau without 4 of barcas best players is huge.
still a long way to go but xavi has obviously found the roadmap to beat madrid

Don't think Tuchel would work here either, we just need a coach with an actual plan for matches besides give the ball to Vini and beat 3 guys

SmartSelect_20230302_174806_Twitter.jpg

This was Carlo post game, idk what he watched

Messi should come to the prem and achieve the unachievable.

Win a trophy at Tottenham.

And I wonder if any prem teams are ready to really throw $150 for Bellingham? Chelsea I assume??

I respect what Xavi did today. He said F*** the DNA. We’re trying to win.

Barça were extremely well organized defensively.

Last edited:
Xavi's been much more pragmatic than I expected tbf to him. He's willing to adapt the teams set up depending on opponents. He's not dogmatic about tactics and has shown a lot of tactically flexibility which I think Barca is better off for it.

Read somewhere it was their lowest possession% since Pre-Pep Barca 15 years ago today and they won at the Bernabeau convincingly.

His squad is so good off the ball too, everyone knows what to do when they don't have the ball which is a little uncharacteristic for Barca :lol:. Those defensive numbers haven't been a fluke

*Here it is

Last edited:
On the flipside, looks like he's gonna have to make do with their current squad for the near future.

Not that it's a bad proposition :lol:, they went so hard in the market after all the lever pulls last summer that they have as good a squad as there is in Spain rn and probably for the next year or 2 at least.

I’m not buying it. Every window it’s “Barca broke.. Barca gotta sell.. Barca to ***** out ___ player “.. and then they buy, buy, buy.

Back
Top Bottom