• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
What on earth did guler do to be even mentioned?
1730151714830.png

Sounds like he was the man all along given how fast they're moving after the ETH announcement just this morning.

Didn't think he'd leave Sporting in season but ****, the United bag and reclamation project is probably tempting for someone like him.

What on earth did guler do to be even mentioned?
1730151714830.png
Warmed the bench better than any other 19 yr old phenom :hat

Mainoo single handedly giving United fans across the world a reason to not Erik ten Hang themselves should have been better recognized, but oh well.

3 of the final 4 being from the same squad definitely played spoiler for Vini

Amazing season for Rodri but this is like Jorginho winning UEFA POTY for me :lol. Never thought someone at that position would ever come close to the most prestigious individual prize. Same for a FB.

It never did until now, sign of the times I suppose

3 of the final 4 being from the same squad definitely played spoiler for Vini

Amazing season for Rodri but this is like Jorginho winning UEFA POTY for me :lol, never thought someone at that position would ever win the most prestigious individual prize. Same for a FB.

It never did until now, sign of the times I suppose

IMG_5390.jpeg

Jorginho was never best in his position in the world not even that season

IMG_5390.jpeg

Jorginho was never best in his position in the world not even that season
Yea he had no place winning it but Italy had won the Euros so 🤷🏿

Rodri is much better than he was that season or at any point but same sentiment for me :lol:

It's like giving MVP to an OLineman in the NFL imo. Their jobs are crucial/indespensable and you won't go anywhere without qualitt play there but they're never in line for individual accolades.

Crying about Rodri winning when Modric won a few seasons back and wasn’t even close to being as good that season is certainly something.

It's like giving MVP to an OLineman in the NFL imo. Their jobs are crucial/indespensable and you won't go anywhere without qualitt play there but they're never in line for individual accolades.

I disagree completely. rodri had like 19 goals/assists last year. wasn't it only like 8 less than vini's total G/A? I think both players had incredible years and were deserving, but to say Rodri didn't deserve it is not true. he did it all for city in terms of controlling the MF as well as providing goals + assists.

Crying about Rodri winning when Modric won a few seasons back and wasn’t even close to being as good that season is certainly something.
CM's winning Ballon D'ors have happened all the time man, DM's never until now.

Modric was also the talisman for club and country, Rodri's a cog in 2 impressive machines

I disagree completely. rodri had like 19 goals/assists last year. wasn't it only like 8 less than vini's total G/A? I think both players had incredible years and were deserving, but to say Rodri didn't deserve it is not true. he did it all for city in terms of controlling the MF as well as providing goals + assists.
Not saying he didn't have an incredible year, just not a fan of the most glamorous award going to one of the least glamorous positions.

I'd have had a problem with Neuer winning it also if they gave it to him after winning the WC in 2014 the year after winning the CL. They didn't even though on paper he would've deserved it like Rodri :lol

It's an opinion/taste thing. On paper he was one of the best players last season for sure but I'll also always be iffy calling someone the best in the world when they weren't necessarily the best in their respective teams.

I'd have had a problem with Neuer winning it also if they gave it to him after winning the WC in 2014 the year after winning the CL. They didn't even though on paper he would've deserved it like Rodri :lol

It's an opinion/taste thing. On paper he was one of the best players last season for sure but I'll also always be iffy calling someone the best in the world when they weren't necessarily the best in their respective teams.
vini didn't lead any statistical category and was actually really terrible for brazil
not sure why it matters it historically never went to a DM. like what does that have to do with anything when the captains and journalists vote?

vini didn't lead any statistical category and was actually really terrible for brazil
not sure why it matters it historically never went to a DM. like what does that have to do with anything when the captains and journalists vote?
He led the league and CL winners in goals and assists and scored most of their big knockout goals once again. They don't come close to winning either without him.

Can't exactly say that for Rodri and City/Spain but he won, it is what it is :lol

Back
Top Bottom