• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Klopp has more built up cache than anyone not named Pep but yea they've been bad bad this season...

I was told Liverpool won’t skip a beat without Mane tho 🤔
Again, Ms. Cleo, could you tell that Liverpool would have so many injuries along with issues within their midfield and defense that would cause all of these problems? Or did you forget to mention that part of vision? What's taking place at Liverpool isn't solely stemming from Sadio leaving.

Imagine predicting that a company may not have a so good Q2, but also claiming credit for several other companies tanking cause the market is going through a reset. You get no points for that.

Since you know so much, can you explain to me tactically why Liverpool is having difficulties?

Again, Ms. Cleo, could you tell that Liverpool would have so many injuries along with issues within their midfield and defense that would cause all of these problems? Or did you forget to mention that part of vision? What's taking place at Liverpool isn't solely stemming from Sadio leaving.

Imagine predicting that a company may not have a so good Q2, but also claiming credit for several other companies tanking cause the market is going through a reset. You get no points for that.

Since you know so much, can you explain to me tactically why Liverpool is having difficulties?

Look y’all set the bar not me and I just find it funny to watch from the outside. Your fan base in and outta NT compared Darwin to Haaland so that’s the bar now unfortunately (I’m rooting for him by the way since more world class players = more entertaining footy) and y’all set the bar that you’d keep pace with City at the top.

This was your XI that lost to relegation zone Leeds.

CBC9EA4C-F5CF-4394-BCE5-19E7E5443312.jpeg

Look y’all set the bar not me and I just find it funny to watch from the outside. Your fan base in and outta NT compared Darwin to Haaland so that’s the bar now unfortunately (I’m rooting for him by the way since more world class players = more entertaining footy) and y’all set the bar that you’d keep pace with City at the top.

This was your XI that lost to relegation zone Leeds.

CBC9EA4C-F5CF-4394-BCE5-19E7E5443312.jpeg
You're saying a bunch of nothing. You post a squad lineup without context and say "diZ iz Yz uZ lUZ". Stick to writing your think pieces on Madrid.

Weak. Take a position. You said you can’t call him the best in the world. Who is better right now?

Messi isn’t even the best player on his team.

And on top of that.

Haaland is the best player in the world. (Not even close)

Fly scared to take a position because he hates Mbappe now :smh:

Messi isn’t even the best player on his team.

And on top of that.

Haaland is the best player in the world. (Not even close)

Fly scared to take a position because he hates Mbappe now :smh:

Respectfully disagree. Messi is doing everything for PSG and Argentina right now. Creating, assisting, and scoring.

Haaland is a prolific goalscorer. Best in the world at putting himself in position to score, but he’s not the best overall player in the world IMO

Respectfully disagree. Messi is doing everything for that PSG team right now. Creating, assisting, and scoring.

Haaland is a prolific goalscorer. Best in the world at putting himself in position to score, but he’s not the best overall player in the world IMO

Who cares. Goals equals wins. That’s all that matter. (Best overall, please. You sound like Fluid). This isn’t a dribble competition it’s football.

And on top of that I’m not giving Messi any type of crown after he didn’t show up in the Champions League Knockout round 6 months ago and was looking around like a scared little punk against Real Madrid.

These games against Clearmont Foot mean absolutely nothing to me as a PSG fan. They need to win the Champions League and Messi needs to show up when it matters most.

Best player in the world is Haaland. Then Mbappe. End of.

Back
Top Bottom