OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Coupé It Coupé It actively cheering Barca business is wild :rofl:

Don't know anyone's ever doubted that Lewa was leaving, he's made that clear himself

Would be hilarious if Bayern stuck to their guns and still didn't go for Ron after all that

Coupé It Coupé It actively cheering Barca business is wild :rofl:

Don't know anyone's ever doubted that Lewa was leaving, he's made that clear himself

Would be hilarious if Bayern stuck to their guns and still didn't go for Ron after all that

I don’t care what Barça does. They can win La Liga for all I care.

They’ve just been hilarious to laugh at the last couple years…

Much like United.

To be fair, most big EPL clubs get jacked up prices
Not to mention those cheaper fees were for players either with a year left or zero, Mazrouai was literally free and they made a profit from Haller :lol:

They want to keep their best players after already gutting their title winning squad as it is,losing their coach in the process, they'd be negligent not to squeeze every penny out of buyers to sell their remaining best talent

fluid hips fluid hips

20220715_095032.jpg

:pimp:

coupes a wild boy :lol:
Bayern is the only other place I could see him tbh

What do United fans want? No on the fence **** either. Y'all want ronnie in or out?

coupes a wild boy :lol:
Bayern is the only other place I could see him tbh

What do United fans want? No on the fence **** either. Y'all want ronnie in or out?
Probably best for everyone to move on at this stage.

ETH would get a real clean slate without potentially being held hostage by an aging striker who isn't a natural fit for his press oriented system (main reason why Tuchel isn't interested) and he gets to to pad his scoring record in an easier league and compete for another CL

The way the team's looking to play fits having a fluid front line instead of a more traditional no.9 as the center piece. He'd also avoid the headache and circus that comes with anytime he'd have to sub him out or rotate him since he still doesn't see himself as a 37 year old striker who can't be playing every single match anymore.

Still expecting him to be back given the lack of interest and I think he'd still score plenty in the new system but it'd be just delaying the inevitable like his 08/09 season only this time he's not nearly as good as he was at 24.

Everyone would be better off without all the drama/circus to start off the new era.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom