OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Need arsenal to make some more moves..Still need coverage for both full backs, midfield and hopefully a winger. Seems like xhaka is gonna stay once again 😑

Crazy that the season is already starting again in like 3 weeks
Xhaka is going nowhere and that’s something we gotta come to terms with unfortunately. Wish he went to Roma. A new RW would be really beneficial to us. But yea all those positions need to be filled. Hopefully we can sign some more players. We also need to sell players too.

Pep is the worlds greatest magician. All that pacing on pitch, yelling from the sidelines and assortment of black stone island crew necks don't fool me. Pep could leave tonight, and City will still be great. People are mesmerized by this guy, and yes, he's a great manager, but talent beats coaching. And City has some of the most talented players in all of Europe. I can't wait till Pep leaves :lol:

Pep is the worlds greatest magician. All that pacing on pitch, yelling from the sidelines and assortment of black stone island crew necks don't fool me. Pep could leave tonight, and City will still be great. People are mesmerized by this guy, and yes, he's a great manager, but talent beats coaching. And City has some of the most talented players in all of Europe. I can't wait till Pep leaves :lol:

Guarantee you City wins a UCL within 2 seasons of Pep leaving.

pep is good. I still remember him coaching Sterling during the award ceremony of a cup. I had my speal about Sterling being important to England and I still feel the same.

Pep fraud? Sure why not. I dislike him for UEFAlona none the less.

I am also tipsy right now

If we had Pelligrini or Mancini we would of definitely beaten Tuchel and Chelsea last year in the Finals. Wouldn't have an issue at ST because both had a plethora of guys up front at their time here too.

But Pep got us there and all the silverware recently. If we don't win the UCL this year or next I personally would give up on him ever delivering us one.

Yeah Maguire looked slow af, made the opponent look like he was the road runner. Beep Beep.

Can Barça just hurry up and sign Lewandowski?

Gotta give the Bundesliga time to prepare to make CR7 promos.

Season is in like 3 weeks.

That's gotta be the most annoying part for dude, they're trying to find ways not to pay him while going around Europe trying to make huge splash signings at the same time

Love it.

Lewa is finally on the verge of leaving.

😻

Yea signing the new manager's no.1 target who got the best out of him would def be an L alright...:lol:

On the flipside, not signing him would also be considered an L by people who don't even rate him :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom