OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Also who did Muller cross to get banished?

Club legend yet trusted just to play courtesy garbage time minutes...

Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles Before the World Cup even started I said….

“I don’t care what happens this World Cup, if Haaland continues this run of form/goals (where he’s obliterating records) and City wins the CL - they have to give him the award...”

So far he’s done every bit of that and more. But I wouldn’t count on it.

Citeh aren’t as susceptible to the counter since moving to playing 4 CBs. If it was still Rico Lewis or Walker out there would give the edge to Madrid. Madrid are far more clinical than Bayern so it should be a good semi.

Benz, Rodrygo and Vini Jr are in their best form as a unit rn as they've ever been.

Gonna be a fascinating tie with Citeh turning up the dial in recent weeks too.

Citeh aren’t as susceptible to the counter since moving to playing 4 CBs. If it was still Rico Lewis or Walker out there would give the edge to Madrid. Madrid are far more clinical than Bayern so it should be a good semi.
Real wingers being levels above Bayern is my main worry. The 4CBs have done well against pacy wingers despite them not being able to keep up with them they do good to contain em and avoid the foot races (first half today aside) But if it gets in. But if it gets in a Foot race but Vini and Rodrygo different they only need one chance.

Can’t have first half’s like today (foot off the petal cause of the lead or not) against Real they would’ve got a goal in that half unlike Bayern

Wonder where Cancelo ends up, I can't see Bayern keeping him.
Maybe he'll follow Nagelsmann but even Nagelsmann fell out with him.

As a Madrid fan it is a terrifying thought to face this City team with Guardiola hell bent on taking revenge for last year.

The neutral fan is in for a fantastic tie.

This year it seems that making it to the final will be harder than winning the damn thing. (All respects to the Milanese)

As a Madrid fan it is a terrifying thought to face this City team with Guardiola hell bent on taking revenge for last year.

The neutral fan is in for a fantastic tie.

This year it seems that making it to the final will be harder than winning the damn thing. (All respects to the Milanese)
I'm here for it. Gonna be all focused on the smaller details.

Speaking from history, anything can happen in a matter of seconds :lol:

Citeh fans booed the hell out of him last week :lol:

Would be shocked if he's got a future in that dressing room

Real wingers being levels above Bayern is my main worry. The 4CBs have done well against pacy wingers despite them not being able to keep up with them they do good to contain em and avoid the foot races (first half today aside) But if it gets in. But if it gets in a Foot race but Vini and Rodrygo different they only need one chance.

Can’t have first half’s like today (foot off the petal cause of the lead or not) against Real they would’ve got a goal in that half unlike Bayern

I’m calling it now. Discounted tag of like 35-40 to PSG. Cancelo got PSG player written all over him

Only way I see Cancelo moving is if Madrid goes after him(they look like they are more focused on strengthening their attack) or if Davies leaves Bayern.

Back
Top Bottom