OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Real wingers being levels above Bayern is my main worry. The 4CBs have done well against pacy wingers despite them not being able to keep up with them they do good to contain em and avoid the foot races (first half today aside) But if it gets in. But if it gets in a Foot race but Vini and Rodrygo different they only need one chance.

Can’t have first half’s like today (foot off the petal cause of the lead or not) against Real they would’ve got a goal in that half unlike Bayern

Yeah Madrid for sure would’ve put something away in that first half. You think Pep will stick with 4 CBs or be tempted to get more pace in his backline

He got his tatics wrong. But it's difficult. You got hired and have to immediately adjust to this team on the eve of one of their biggest game of the season.
it’s impossible. what bayern did was just dumb. could’ve just waited till after the tie.

20230419_172904.jpg
20230419_172907.jpg

Yeah Madrid for sure would’ve put something away in that first half. You think Pep will stick with 4 CBs or be tempted to get more pace in his backline
Honestly it’s a tough call. The 4 CBs and stones coming into midfield has worked fantastic the form him and ake in they deserve to be out there. But then I remember last time in the second leg Vini got his chance and scored after walker had to come off he did a damn good job on him and as great as stones has been I feel like we might need to lean on walker for this matchup. I don’t know which option Pep choose but I understand the reasoning behind both whichever he goes with.

Last edited:
Bayern found a blueprint to defend them citeh boys today. Cut off the connection between the midfield and Haland with an intense press.

Win or lose it’ll be a fun ride for either club
Benz, Rodrygo and Vini Jr are in their best form as a unit rn as they've ever been.

Gonna be a fascinating tie with Citeh turning up the dial in recent weeks too.

And they pushed Chelsea’s **** in. Your point is? How confident are you against them? Be honest.

Think we did a pretty damn good job as well my man. Madrid have that Champions League magic so I’d be foolish to act like it will be easy, especially how things played out last year, that **** will forever hurt :lol: we played them really well last year and it took 5-10 minutes for it to all go to ****

In any case, my response to you was because you wanted to bring up we played some dysfunctional club (fair enough) and act like Madrid we’re playing a decent team

Confident? I mean sure.
Nervous as **** and unsure what will happen? Hell yeah

Had to choose the most metal one. Also went to this stadium 2 yrs ago in my travels but was International break and had nothing happening

Back
Top Bottom