OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aint no way you’re actually this hurt right? :lol:
Obviously a bit of an exaggeration but I do despise City and PSG with a passion. To me, City winning the CL isn’t that far off Arsenal winning the league.

Spanish FA is *** with scheduling. Always a Clasico or Madrid derby 3 days before/after CL KO matches too.

City vs Real is going to be so so good. Pep's tactics vs Real this time around will be very interesting. I think we know what Ancelotti will do.

I agree that City are going to get ripped by Vini and Rodrygo if they leave Akanji and Laporte/Ake (if healthy) to defend out wide. Idk what you do though put Walker out there to try to tame Vini and leave Ake (if he is healthy) to deal with the other flank.

City will need to expose Carvajal. Dude is not great in possession so if there is a chance to press on that side that is where the mistake might come from.

Yea would love to see a Real - Milan final for the traditionalist in me :lol:

F1 Benz vs Go-Kart Giroud and Vini vs Leao would all be dope subplots

I don’t think they’ve ever met in a Final.

Actually they probably have, I’m just too lazy to look it up.

Honestly it’s a tough call. The 4 CBs and stones coming into midfield has worked fantastic the form him and ake in they deserve to be out there. But then I remember last time in the second leg Vini got his chance and scored after walker had to come off he did a damn good job on him and as great as stones has been I feel like we might need to lean on walker for this matchup. I don’t know which option Pep choose but I understand the reasoning behind both whichever he goes with.
I would play Stones over Walker. He’s better than Walker in possession when playing in that two with Rodri. Plus when y’all transition from attack to defense he drops back to CB where as with Walker he has to run across the pitch to get back to RB. Akanji doesn’t have Walker’s pace but he’s quick enough and won’t have to make up the distance Walker would. Whatever he does hope it’s wrong and the Pep overthinking the CL meme continues :lol:

Had to choose the most metal one. Also went to this stadium 2 yrs ago in my travels but was International break and had nothing happening

No Timbers tifo :smh: What a lacking twitter thread to include some LAFC and Orlando mid and then miss on the absolute bangers coming out of Portland.

I meant the Warsaw tifo in my last post.
It was the most metal. Hope it was against a German team (I haven't looked any deeper) but either way an absolute madlad of a tifo.

No team in America could get away with something like that, but I'd like to see the TA or ECS or maybe Atlanta throw up something in similar spirit about school shootings. Slap some NRA iconography and a prominent senators face on the Legia tifo and you have a permanent fixture in the history of anti-violence protest.

It was the most metal. Hope it was against a German team (I haven't looked any deeper) but either way an absolute madlad of a tifo.

No team in America could get away with something like that, but I'd like to see the TA or ECS or maybe Atlanta throw up something in similar spirit about school shootings. Slap some NRA iconography and a prominent senators face on the Legia tifo and you have a permanent fixture in the history of anti-violence protest.
A full Gucci Mane Atlanta tifo in their colors would be crazy

Back
Top Bottom