OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We aren't a top 5 club in the world currently constructed.

Anybody can see the chances conceded, complacency up top and imbalanced midfield to see the flaws.

We are where we are, a Europa league side.

I've seen what the current champions league competitors have to offer and I stand by my statement.

Our Chicken Little in here is always ready to shout that the sky is falling, but I'm not that fickle.

Aside from the robbery against Spurs, it's been a great start to the season for Liverpool.

You can’t almost lose to Luton and Toulouse in a 5 day span and be a top 5 team, regardless of who you played.

Top 5 in the prem, sure.

Top 5 in the world right now
City
Madrid
Bayern
Inter
Arsenal

PSG and Barcelona are still a shout. Maybe even Alonso's Leverkusen.

Have some shame, even a B side should beat toulouse if we're top 5 in the world lol.

Top 5 in the world right now...

Arsenal
obama-hold-on.gif

You can’t almost lose to Luton and Toulouse in a 5 day span and be a top 5 team, regardless of who you played.

Top 5 in the prem, sure.

Top 5 in the world right now
City
Madrid
Bayern
Inter
Arsenal

Bayern lost to the dudes who make the currywurst for the concessions.

aren't you the dude who said united will be better than liverpool cause andy robertson is washed? talk about unserious

I don’t think losing in the Pokal is a big deal, still undefeated in league play and won all their champions league games so far.

Also, Kane’s has probably been the best player in the world so far this year. Don’t think they area juggernaut and they might not even be better than Leverkeusen, but they’re certainly been better than Pool.

Also, never said anything about Robertson but did say Pool’s golden era was over which it is/was. They’ve rebuilt very quickly without a doubt but still have a long way to go before anyone can confidently say they’re anywhere near where they were, especially with Salah’s impending Saudi move looming in the summer. While they are prolly in very good position for too 4, it’s going to prolly be a dog fight after city all year and I don’t think any other team right now can confidently say they know they’ll be top four at the end of the campaign.

Pool has a very high talent floor but outside Salah don’t have any one player anymore that really strikes fear into opponents like prime Salah/Mane/Firmino.

Because of Reece’s injuries he’s changed diet to slim down so the obvious weight difference wouldn’t strain the muscles even more so

this kid is gonna be special. we've been working on this signing for almost a year now and finally closing the deal

Man I saw Davies as someone who would have been at Bayern for life.

Or go to a RM at like 28. Not this early.

Back
Top Bottom