OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Great discussion in here for real.

Crazy these days to see where the game is moving. But the Jude Bellingham thing fascinates me. With two forwards who love to play wide and Jude basically playing as a CF/CM/DM. I did not think he would be anywhere near as impactful as he has been. But he gets up in the box when Vini and Rodrygo get forward from wide positions and he still manages to get back and link up play moving forward. It is as if he is his own position.

We got a shampoo running the club huh

s-l1600.jpg

Yo has Nico Williams been this good all season? Or is this a fluke where he's playing out of his boots? Kid is shining today.

10 is dead. Absolute facts from both of these legends.

I think I said position was dead in 2016 when James couldn’t find a role on a ZIDANE team.

It’s turned into a “luxury” position. A position you don’t need.

The traditional 10 position died when Özil retired

Kevin Prince Boateng on Messi. The lebron and steph Curry comparison I'm need a expert on that part Because I'ma noob

Kevin Prince Boateng on Messi. The lebron and steph Curry comparison I'm need a expert on that part Because I'ma noob

He’s talking about physically. Ronaldo and Bron are always in the gym, freak athletes.Curry hits the weights too tho but he’s more focused on conditioning.

I’m more interested in seeing Messi’s jump shot now too if he just comes in and shoots some shots everyday. :lol:

No surprises there. Messi is essentially a far far better version of Hazard.
Extremely lazy bum even on the pitch, but he’s so absurdly skilled that he gets to mostly walk and still carry the team.

It is what it is. I don’t think Messi’s a good role model for effort and athleticism. He does the bare minimum to stay in shape and consistently covers vastly less distance than anyone else on the pitch. There are players (Kulusevski or Bruno for example) who consistently average almost double Messi’s avg distance.

Last edited:
ETH says Maguire is starting over Varane because of his good form, what is this form that he speaks of their conceding bucket loads.

He’s talking about physically. Ronaldo and Bron are always in the gym, freak athletes.Curry hits the weights too tho but he’s more focused on conditioning.

I’m more interested in seeing Messi’s jump shot now too if he just comes in and shoots some shots everyday. :lol:

No surprises there. Messi is essentially a far far better version of Hazard.
Extremely lazy bum even on the pitch, but he’s so absurdly skilled that he gets to mostly walk and still carry the team.

It is what it is. I don’t think Messi’s a good role model for effort and athleticism. He does the bare minimum to stay in shape and consistently covers vastly less distance than anyone else on the pitch. There are players (Kulusevski or Bruno for example) who consistently average almost double Messi’s avg distance.
lol all this salt from a spurs fan.

he’s the goat. still trying to find little ways to discredit him when he’s literally the most decorated and successful footballer ever. he has barely been injured his whole career. you actually think you can sustain the highest level at the top by being lazy makes me wonder if you ever played a sport before.
and then to call him hazard just shows you’re salty and sad
:lol:

lol all this salt from a spurs fan.

he’s the goat. still trying to find little ways to discredit him when he’s literally the most decorated and successful footballer ever. he has barely been injured his whole career. you actually think you can sustain the highest level at the top by being lazy makes me wonder if you ever played a sport before.
and then to call him hazard just shows you’re salty and sad
:lol:
I don’t disagree at all that he’s the goat though. I don’t think that’s even debatable.

If he wasn’t, no coach would let a player put in that little effort.

Back
Top Bottom