OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Antony on one side, Sancho on the other has the potential to get filthy. It’s a ripoff for sure, but he can transform that attack potentially.

Also Forest’s sponsorless kit is beautiful

This dude has been big mad throughout this whole saga :lol:

Last week he said the club should reject even 100m and he said this before

20220828_115920.jpg
There's even a meme :lol:

20220828_115738.jpg

Everyone knows it's silly money, I'd rather the club spend it to back the manager then have it kept in the coffers to enrich the Glazers

Nottingham Forest is getting a lot more opportunities or near-opportunities than I’d like…
We’ve been a bit lucky that there hasn’t been anyone to run on the end of that Forest player who keeps getting in a cross

Forest look pretty good. controlling play mostly. gonna get burned on the counter again it feels like

edit: and almost right there :lol:

It is :lol:

It's the price of desperation and being poorly ran though.

Its also the reality that the market is crazy too, you guys are getting quoted for 20m less in an uncapped 21 year old with 5 goals to his name and 'Pool dropped around the same fee on a striker with 1 good season in Portugal.

Not saying none of these will turn out good but there's a very real extra premium on young talent around Europe and there has been for a while. Clubs know PL clubs especially are flush with cash so they try to squeeze as much as possible for their talent.

Darwin scored 34 goals in 41 games and cost less though...I do agree with what you’re saying about the market going bananas

Darwin scored 34 goals in 41 games and cost less though...I do agree with what you’re saying about the market going bananas
Yea Benfica lost an elite talent so it's justified in their end and I still think he'll be a baller but yea the prices have ballooned to pre-covid sillyness again.

You've got DM's going for 100m, backup strikers for 70m and LB's from midtable clubs going for 75m :lol:

You're sitting on absolute goldmines if you've got highly rated young guys nowadays

Back
Top Bottom