OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Hopefully another 3 points against Villa to bring all the momentum to old trafford on Sunday 😈

Today showed again we need to sign another goal scoring winger and another midfielder

Also, I went to the Vatican Museum yesterday and to my delight these were on display near the exit :nthat:
60B682A5-9028-4DE2-B451-AE9F28A2FDD0.jpeg

0C998E14-20F2-4850-BAF2-5192268D4598.jpeg

D42836FF-F12D-4576-A80D-972BD47143A7.jpeg

083B1D79-E621-47A1-A98B-9E7788820619.jpeg

87A452C5-68AD-4003-8C05-7FA8257E82E9.jpeg

Not sure if it'll be Napoli but I don't expect him to be in the squad for Leicester on deadline day...

Mendes is gonna be working the phones around the clock.

Would be amazing if the club could use him to get an Osimhen though

So nobody thinks this price is crazy for a largely unproven player?

If Chelsea did this, the thread (mostly United fans) would be calling this a finesse…
It is :lol:

It's the price of desperation and being poorly ran though.

Its also the reality that the market is crazy too, you guys are getting quoted for 20m less in an uncapped 21 year old with 5 goals to his name and 'Pool dropped around the same fee on a striker with 1 good season in Portugal.

Not saying none of these will turn out good but there's a very real extra premium on young talent around Europe and there has been for a while. Clubs know PL clubs especially are flush with cash so they try to squeeze as much as possible for their talent.

I mean chelsea is trying to it with Gordon. Give us hell.. I don’t think you will find a United fan that thinks this is a great deal.

Anyone want a ticket for The Leicester v United game on Thursday :rofl:

I'm on a night shift. Thank ****.

I feel him but they're still getting near 100m for their trouble :lol:, kind of impossible for those above him to turn down.

They're still gonna win their league and have made over 200m in sales this summer so they'll be in amazing shape to rebuild

Ajax out here taxing. And they weren't even holding out for money they legitimately weren't trying to sell.

Or maybe this was chess the whole time...either way you can't turn down 90m.

Could've been done weeks ago for cheaper but I'm glad ETH's getting his main target in attack.

About time the club signed a left footed RW after ages. Finally got a legit DM and RW like we've been begging forever

EE5AF591-37E9-4E59-8C09-3F21B144A665.gif

So happy this is done, Happy New Year. Along with Kameldeen my favorite prospect out wide in world football. He is going to excite and frustrate and may need some time to adjust to the league but he seems to have the right mentality to succeed at the top and will be coming to a familiar setup. Going to be a discoteca out wide with Sancho and Antony on the wings :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom