OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

This isn’t banter or me trying to be mean…

Timo is the worst attacking player I have ever seen in my life (on the professional level).

Chelsea fans used to get mad at me and say I was “too harsh” on Timo. They were waiting forever for Timo to “turn it around” and “rub it in my face” …

But it never happened :lol:

3 points,

Martin Ø is so damn good bro. Proper captain too.
Cant believe we have been this good with Saka not being lights out. He’s been average to good this season

this game was was incredible to watch. we were just pelting their goal and sommer was making world class save after world class save. props to him, he does this to us every time we play gladbach

Gotta keep this up - squad would have dropped points by now in seasons past
Bruh this time last year we were dead last :lol: I'm psyched to see this squad go through this kind of grind out game and find a way to win. Huge shift from 12 months ago.
Na, this was a grind out win. They weren’t doing this before.

These are early indications that they very well may have that juice. 🧃
Look at our schedule. Let me banter United and Totnam a bit while we can :lol:

anyone who signs manu kone from gladbach this summer (if you can even convince them anymore) is going to immediately have a starting impact midfielder this season. he was immense today and was bullying kimmich all over the pitch. that kid is the goods and im surprised nobody went in for him at his 35m price tag. everyone will line up to overpay for him next summer though im sure

damn they should've made this their third kit instead of just a prematch. this thing is fire

x%20Arsenal%2022-23%20Pre-Match%20Shirt%20%20%286%29.jpg

Pablo Perez just scored a goal for Newell’s that if CR7 or Messi scored it….it’d be the GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom