OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Kane the fraud getting exposed without Son to bail him out
Scorching hot take
Come back when Son finishes a season with both the most PL goals and the most PL assists.
Son is my guy but it should be painfully obvious to anyone who actually watches us than Kane is the vastly superior player.
1667768373576.png

I’m trying to just see the the Felix goal from today. Absolutely no where on Twitter.

ESPNFC Twitter is such trash. All they do it post pictures and write comments and photoshops.

I’m not trying to go thru a 10 minute video of Atletico highlights on YouTube. This goes for all of La Liga too btw. ESPN safeguard La Liga highlights.

It’s ridiculous. You don’t see NBC or CBS do that.

I’m trying to just see the the Felix goal from today. Absolutely no where on Twitter.

ESPNFC Twitter is such trash. All they do it post pictures and write comments and photoshops.

I’m not trying to go thru a 10 minute video of Atletico highlights on YouTube. This goes for all of La Liga too btw. ESPN safeguard La Liga highlights.

It’s ridiculous. You don’t see NBC or CBS do that.

ESPN FC originally tweeted this with the caption of "incredible solo goal from Dembele. one of the goals of the season!" and was getting fried immediately so they took it down and reposted :rofl: I was like damn dembele went crazy like that? then watched the clip and was looking at my screen like this :stoneface:

ESPN FC originally tweeted this with the caption of "incredible solo goal from Dembele. one of the goals of the season!" and was getting fried immediately so they took it down and reposted :rofl: I was like damn dembele went crazy like that? then watched the clip and was looking at my screen like this :stoneface:

They’re such a joke.

We all know it’s La Farma now. No need to lie :lol:

Just post the all the goals man.

Their futbol division is a joke. ESPN FC was pretty good when it just started because it was refreshing to see something new on ESPN, but then the old farts just started getting worse. You have to wonder if they are watching the same game with some of their commentaries.

Back
Top Bottom