OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
damn how did arsenal fumble this kid? I've been seeing a bunch of stuff about him being one of the best striker talents in the world for his gen. hoping we can pull it off. he had 32g/3a in 18 matches in the u18 premier league

I’m curious to what the disagreement is about? Last month he was saying how he wants to stay at Arsenal for the long term and that he looks forward to taking his chances with the u21. Maybe he wants a professional contract, which he could get at 16, but he is turning 17 in November. I don’t think most big clubs can offer a much different pathway to the first team but I could be wrong. But he definitely is talented, hopefully it translates to the next age group. I read that he does additional training a lot, which is impressive within itself.

We really haven’t done well with promoting youth players over the last few years. Arteta says the club isn’t in a position to do that yet

GPyDzTcXIAA12l3.jpeg

What a moment man

Back to the more traditional look for them after the instantly iconic black kits with the cross

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom