OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Who wins the 2024/25 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham

• Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
“Fati putting Pressure on Torres?” What is this? :lol:

Is it Fati’s fault Foran Torres is a terrible player? :lol:

people trying to slander ansu in any way :smh:

someone made a bruno acting like a ***** comp :lol:

Without fail, racist English commentators putting the blame on “Continental” and South American players for Manchester United’s loss over the weekend. Forget the fact that those same players are the ones keeping the club relevant…Nah, Luke Shaw or McTominay or Maguire are who should be captain going forward. They kept their composure so well, right? English players in general keep their composure so well in important matches, right? They don’t go abroad to get drunk and abuse/fight the locals, right? So much class and maturity.

Last edited:

Without fail, racist English commentators putting the blame on “Continental” and South American players for Manchester United’s loss over the weekend. Forget the fact that those same players are the ones keeping the club relevant…Nah, Luke Shaw or McTominay or Maguire are who should be captain going forward. They kept their composure so well, right? English players in general keep their composure so well in important matches, right? They don’t go abroad to get drunk and abuse/fight the locals, right? So much class and maturity.

:lol:

don't think they'll ever change, ever since they slandered them young black men on the england team it was curtains
then harry kane blows chances in the world cup and its crickets

It’s normal to get a dip in energy at this time. Society needs to normalize afternoon naps/relaxation time to re-energize, but capitalist overlords would never allow it.
Actually allowed at my job lol (HR Software company). We have “glijdende uren”, which translates to sliding or flexible work schedules.

As long as I’m present for the daily scrum meeting at 9pm, the only other restriction is that my work hours need to be finished by 8pm.

On in-office days, people generally only use it to start early and leave early, not to take longer breaks. With public transport, the earliest I can get to work is around 8:50am but I need to leave at 6:40pm catch my tram/bus and get home at a decent hour, so I finish the remainder of work at home.

On our 2 work from home days we get per week, I wake up and shower right before the meeting and then go straight back to bed for another hour or so after the meeting :lol: I hate waking up/working ‘early’

It's looking kinda bleak for Fati no?
it's a story. you know how spain is. but fati is still the beloved la masia kid. no doubt he gets at least another szn.
can't lie im worried though. his brain seems to finally caught up with the reality of it all.

yeah i don't think there's any chance he comes to barca even though xavi loves him. barca have 3 formidable center backs that can all start having a 4th would be great but it's not an area of priority.
my point yesterday was mainly that i think gvardiol is forcing him out.

My gee..Luis “ear biting , racist, rat mouf” Suarez played for your club.. sit this one out
not sure what that has to do with bruno.

he's the #1 scumbag in the world right now and im just giving him his due.
i know he's a united guy but i this is widely agreed upon. i'll be sure to tag you next time homie. it really is comical :lol:

not sure what that has to do with bruno.

he's the #1 scumbag in the world right now and im just giving him his due.
i know he's a united guy but i this is widely agreed upon. i'll be sure to tag you next time homie. it really is comical :lol:
Lol #1 scumbag in the world .. you don’t think that’s laying it on a bit thick? I just find the uproar hilarious, especially from you

Lol #1 scumbag in the world .. you don’t think that’s laying it on a bit thick? I just find the uproar hilarious, especially from you
i find the term uproar hilarious
it really feels like you are being sensitive. you can laugh too.

:lol:

The “uproar” is because his ***** *** ness was on full display for the world to see :lol: I get it he’s your captain but you can still criticize him.. You can’t defend the way he acted

Back
Top Bottom