OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Who wins the 2024/25 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham

• Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Safe to come back in here after today's result?
082F48FB-F406-496F-93B2-169B8FE0EA7F.jpeg

oh and i think gvardiol is going to city.
laporte’s agent is shopping clubs for his player.
reputable sources are saying laporte has begun contacts with barca on a move.

vtotheinay vtotheinay
why happened to cancelo?

nothing really, he just doesn't fit on the field with phonzy cause they're both too offensive so nagelsmann is planning without him vs psg but I don't think it's anything that he did wrong. he doesn't offer enough defensively to go against mbappe though but he'll get more run after this match I'm sure

😭

Well Damn bruh, sorry for trying to be healthy… :lol:

I try to play ball twice a week around this time too.

Tuesday & Thursday mornings they have runs from 5:30 AM to 7:30-8:00 at Lifetime Fitness.
Real talk. I don't know how people work out in the morning and go about their day. I feel exhausted after working out so I save it for the end of the day.

yeah i get up earlier than probably anyone to lift and i’m good till usually after lunch around 2pm. then if i’m not crazy busy it’s a struggle to get to the end of the day

yeah i get up earlier than probably anyone to lift and i’m good till usually after lunch around 2pm. then if i’m not crazy busy it’s a struggle to get to the end of the day

It’s normal to get a dip in energy at this time. Society needs to normalize afternoon naps/relaxation time to re-energize, but capitalist overlords would never allow it.

I know I’ve said it before but I don’t see the harm in trying Fede Valverde at RB. Especially against sides that lack a legit threat at LW. It would also free up game time for guys like Ceballos who deserve to be playing and can play quicker than our older midfielders. Two of our big issues are tempo and the ball getting stuck on the left side for attacks.

Real talk. I don't know how people work out in the morning and go about their day. I feel exhausted after working out so I save it for the end of the day.

I try to do it 3 times during the weekdays before work - since the Basketball League I was in just wrapped up. Keeps my nights free.

Running doesn’t really take long - but it’s boring. Basketball takes longer but it’s fun.

Then Sauna, steam room for 10-15 min. Shower.

Then a quad shot of espresso and I’m ready.

I’m one of those dudes who can do 5 hours of sleep, IDK why. During then Weekends I’ll sleep in tho.

Back
Top Bottom