OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Who wins the 2024/25 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham

• Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Scoop from RMC (very reliable) earlier

Translates as:

Qatar are in pole position for the takeover of Manchester United

The final offer should be around €5Billion

The Qataris want to keep Ten Hag + an ambitious transfer window with players also being targeted by PSG.

Sales process may be long as Ineos is also still there.

Other reports mentioned a 3rd separate unamed group, aside from INEOS and Qatar, also being invited for meetings and to look into the clubs data room by the Glazers.

Rumors have it being an American group who are trying to be lowkey about it, been speculated that it may be Liberty Media Corp who own F1, Sirius XM and the Atlanta Braves.

I try to do it 3 times during the weekdays before work - since the Basketball League I was in just wrapped up. Keeps my nights free.

Running doesn’t really take long - but it’s boring. Basketball takes longer but it’s fun.

Then Sauna, steam room for 10-15 min. Shower.

Then a quad shot of espresso and I’m ready.

I’m one of those dudes who can do 5 hours of sleep, IDK why. During then Weekends I’ll sleep in tho.
Yea I hate running if a ball isn't involved. Pause

Bruno escapes punishment for putting hands on the lineman meanwhile Arsenal have been fined more than once this season for complaining too much to the ref

oh and i think gvardiol is going to city.
laporte’s agent is shopping clubs for his player.
reputable sources are saying laporte has begun contacts with barca on a move.
Idk about City's reliable guys but the outside guys think they have a big window

Used to love jogging before my knees started giving me trouble

Become a big bike guy in recent years though to the point where I probably bike more than I drive during the summer :lol:

I posted the picture of the cyclist earlier as a joke but I do admire them.

A boss of mine gets up at 4:30AM everyday to go cycling with his friends 3 times a week. 2 hours each time.

He’s in the the whole Tour de France outfit too - with a bicycle that probably cost probably like $5K. :lol:

I try to do it 3 times during the weekdays before work - since the Basketball League I was in just wrapped up. Keeps my nights free.

Running doesn’t really take long - but it’s boring. Basketball takes longer but it’s fun.

Then Sauna, steam room for 10-15 min. Shower.

Then a quad shot of espresso and I’m ready.

I’m one of those dudes who can do 5 hours of sleep, IDK why. During then Weekends I’ll sleep in tho.
Ripped up my knee and hip along with other injuries running. We not built for running on pavement.

Ripped up my knee and hip along with other injuries running. We not built for running on pavement.

Humans in general aren’t built for running on pavement. We used to run barefoot across grasslands barefoot hunting animals for hundreds of thousands of years.

I switch it up sometimes. Track, roads, or treadmill.

Ah was going to say I’m in the city once a month or so

I’ve been to the one in the city, Lifetime Fitness (Sky), where lots of NBA hoopers in the Summer run games. They’re always making videos there.

But I only went there because I stayed at my friends house and it was convenient.

Been to the one in Jersey and Boca Raton, Florida too.

I’ve been to the one in the city, Lifetime Fitness (Sky), where lots of NBA hoopers in the Summer run games. They’re always making videos there.

But I only went there because I stayed at my friends house and it was convenient.

Been to the one in Jersey and Boca Raton, Florida too.

Yeah been to SKY - summer is a madhouse over there

i got a stress fracture behind knee in 2016 running on treadmill. Still bothers me since.

Back
Top Bottom