OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Who wins the 2024/25 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham

• Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
to keep it real i don’t think if messi was at another club argentina would have been as successful at the world cup.
he had a tailor made contract that let him out early from his club duties and allowed him to prioritize his nt duties. he also had neymar and mbappe to carry a lot of offensive load the first half of the szn while he got back in to form.

I agree with you 100%

as much as i would like elite english players to play outside the PL. Every few days you get a report about linking them to a big 6 team.

20230308_174639.jpg
20230308_174641.jpg
My boy Muller still out here :smokin

IDK is he going to win one with at Madrid? Is that set in stone every year? Are the 16 year old Brazilians Flo signed enough moving forward?

Hmmm
One team has reportedly choked in the competition the other is a serial winner, you tell me.

And you can't rope RM into your L, y'all spent a billion dollars to go backwards. Real Madrid can lose 0-10 next week and will PSG will still be a clown show.

IDK is he going to win one with at Madrid? Is that set in stone every year? Are the 16 year old Brazilians Flo signed enough going forward into the future?

Hmmm

Lmao I know you’re not putting the likelyhood of PSG winning a UCL on the same level as Madrid.

Please, YOU are smarter than that.

One team has reportedly choked in the competition the other is a serial winner, you tell me.

And you can't rope RM into your L, y'all spent a billion dollars to go backwards. Real Madrid can lose 0-10 next week and will PSG will still be a clown show.

One team is ‘trying’ to win their first while the other has it as an expectation to go get to Semis atleast, anything else (and even KO in semis) could be a failure.

I don’t know I can’t predict the future.

I just know it means more to Mbappe to win it at PSG than RM - and that made you guys upset.

It’s just the truth. :lol:

Mbappe essentially has final say in coaching and transfer decisions.
Neuer has a leg fracture from skiing post WC. Seems Bayern and his relationship is on the rocks.
That's a crazy clause in his contract.
Is the skiing accident the source of his falling out or is there more tot he story?

Back
Top Bottom