OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Damn man, really gonna go out in the worst way :smh:

IMG_1524.gif

Pogba was de facto retired already tbh
But that’s an awful end to what should be a great overall career

Was amazing for Juventus and for France, became a global icon and then whatever curse United puts on players came

Sometimes downright lazy performances (especially compared to with France), people started seeing him as social media obsessed, the awful situation with his brother, the home invasion, the injuries, …

All things considered I’d say that’s a good career on paper but also could’ve been so much more if not for all the issues in the latter half of his career

Last edited:

Genuinely sad to see how everything's gone down with him these aston few years between the non-stop injuries, family drama and now this :smh:

I still think Kudus could be a sudden threat but this is the most awful West Ham performance I've seen in a while

when you compare his career to his talent, i would say it was very disappointing.
pogba one of the most gifted midfielders i've ever seen.
He really had everything to be the perfect midfielder. The passing, the ball touch/control, silky dribbling, the shooting, ...
Silky dribbling and ball control while being 6'3 is an extremely rare combination in general, let alone combined with all of his other talents.

And contrary to a lot of people's beliefs, Pogba wasn't that bad at defending. He definitely gave the impression that he didn't enjoy it, but for a more attack-minded midfielder he could do a passable defensive job. That was most obvious during his time in Juventus or for France, where he seemed to have a lot more fun on the pitch and put in more effort.

Pogba was amazing for United most of the time when he was healthy, the club was just clueless and had a profound lack of talent when he rejoined.

Definitely had his locker room issues and stuff etc. but that man was a footballing wonder when he was locked in. The club largely let him down and he didn’t help things at times, but he was so far from the flop that some people try to fit him into.

Shame we never got to see him playing up the pitch more, Lwingba was special.

All this glazing, for the price tag at the time, Pogba was a premier league flop.

Never one to transform a team but more of a luxury piece that can be effective when great talent is around him (pillows, machisio, vidal, many others) at juventus, and don't get me started on that france squad (prime Kante, etc).

He can't elevate others. So I'm going to play a violen for these weak takes about talent, etc.

This league is about results and production, to hell with all this talent nonsense.

We really let these bums score :smh:
But hey at least it looks like West Ham is finally starting to play some proper football instead of 10 at the back.

Richarlison inches away from a goal…
I just wanna see him happy man

Bruh this 2nd half is a disaster
We completely bullied them in the first half, and now it’s 2-1…

Villa and Emery are having the season they made Spurs and Ange out to be having a few weeks back

Back
Top Bottom