OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Welp, I think it’s pretty much gg’s
Well done Hammers, we were trash in the second half despite total domination in the 1st

I just realized this... shouldn't that have been an indirect FK cuz the keeper handled the backpass?

IMG_0883.gif

Now THIS is a comedy show

All this glazing, for the price tag at the time, Pogba was a premier league flop.

Never one to transform a team but more of a luxury piece that can be effective when great talent is around him (pillows, machisio, vidal, many others) at juventus, and don't get me started on that france squad (prime Kante, etc).

He can't elevate others. So I'm going to play a violen for these weak takes about talent, etc.

This league is about results and production, to hell with all this talent nonsense.
Man you must be a riot at parties

Spurs and United on same points and me the United fan would much rather watch them play, Mate 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
twas this page on this very thread

and btw the 2nd phase of of the Euros next year in Germany started. Phases don't mean if you made it in the first one you beat everyone and you're a kid in the candy shop while everyone is outside looking in still.

Pogba career overall was good but that’s carried by his international career. Club career absolutely disappointing. Should’ve never left Juventus the first time.
It's a sad end to what should have been a MORE fruitful career. I really wish he never came back to United. It's a graveyard!

Manchester United's PR are about to milk this until the end of the season!!

It's a sad end to what should have been a MORE fruitful career. I really wish he never came back to United. It's a graveyard!

Manchester United's PR are about to milk this until the end of the season!!
That Garnacho goal is truly something special

I guess this below is more of a scissor kick but this is my personal favorite PL bicycle/scissor or w/e you wanna call it. Ironically this one was against United :lol:
I know Benteke is a fellow countryman and all but look at the power of this kick. He slams that in goal with a ridiculous amount of power compared to the average bicycle or scissor kick.
From that range I'm not sure I've seen one hit with more power, at least not that I can think of.

Back
Top Bottom