OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Man poch really just skating by without any real criticism huh? Speaks to how small of a club chelsea really is..

Ten Hag was doing MNF interviews two games into the season last year (his first) for having a poor start

whole chelsea project deserves way more banter but it’s not as entertaining as the united train wreck

Spent a billi nd the most expensive midfield ever just to get dunked on by McTom :lol:

Everton would be ahead of them in the table if they didn't get that po8nts deduction

I've only seen a small sample from him with my own eyes, but if Arsenal can't get an 9-figure striker like Osimhen, I'd love to see them go after Boniface. The kid has all the tools to succeed in a system like Arsenal's even if he's been beating up on farmers this year.

twas this page on this very thread

and btw the 2nd phase of of the Euros next year in Germany started. Phases don't mean if you made it in the first one you beat everyone and you're a kid in the candy shop while everyone is outside looking in still.

I applied for so many and didn't get a single ticket. Re-sale may end up being my best bet.

IMG_1527.jpeg

BIG crisis
IMG_1241.png

Luis Diaz is not a liverpool player I'm sorry.

Inspirational for Columbia, but not it here!
Let him go to Barcelona.

Luis Diaz turns 27 next month. Compared to Sadio mane who was tearing up this league from 22 years old.

Luis diaz isn't a lion, another Futsal player with meaningless play.

I'm tired weak patchwork mentality. Get a proper 6, get a proper a CB, get proper forwards instead of these bums!

Act like a f****** big club. I'm tired of squeezing Lemons from rock stones.

Back
Top Bottom