OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

zinchenko against Bailey/diaby has me worried. McGinn and everyone else might rush raya too
ill honestly take anything from this game

Lol this team is so trash.
This is it. No amount of “management” will change the fact that it’s a group of mediocre players with big brands and small mentality.

They’re allowed to existed in United because of poor ownership though. This is purgatory.

At some point these **** players will have a hot streak and fans will say weird things like “there’s a player in there”. It’s a decade of this up and down.

Bayern and Liverpool next. I’m sure SJR and his team don’t mind having a good reason to bring in a new manager.

Bruno suspense for the Liverpool match now? And the yellow was for dissent that’s so dumb
Tbh if I was him I wouldn't want to go through that Liverpool match after today either

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man this was one of the best United matches I've seen in a good while
A proper comedy special

I got sympathy for EtH and what he and his staff have to deal with at United. But he hasn’t helped himself this season, I can’t see new leadership keeping him on at this point.

No manager can save this let's be for real here :lol:
And that's the thing... so many #ETHOut calls, but no one can give a legitimately sound long term plan.
Is he the long term solution? Maybe... maybe not...
But firing him now isn't the solution.
classic-back-to-the-future.gif

Back
Top Bottom