OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

I actually thought maguire was really good today only player in that backline who can hold his head high to me

I’m actually not mad at that :lol:
I feel you on this. I’ve maintained Bruno would never be a captain on a team with real leaders. Nothing to do with his ability that’s clear but he’s just so petulant and at time that can look like someone who “just wears there heart on their sleeve” but it’s not with him it’s just petulance. Great player tho.

If you ignore the few moments of sloppiness, the poor final ball/finishing and the 4 goals conceded... Utd actually played well!

I would take Iraola at United.

Bruno out against Liverpool? That gives me confidence that we’ll actually probably end up playing well lol.

:rofl:

1702142008309.png

I actually thought maguire was really good today only player in that backline who can hold his head high to me

I feel you on this. I’ve maintained Bruno would never be a captain on a team with real leaders. Nothing to do with his ability that’s clear but he’s just so petulant and at time that can look like someone who “just wears there heart on their sleeve” but it’s not with him it’s just petulance. Great player tho.
Maguire has been good for a while now. People can’t see past the memes though.

Bruno sets a bad example across the pitch for sure and wouldn’t get close to the armband in a better team, but more than that he is just the worst kind of creative player. Man literally does not care about possession, refuses to keep things simple always goes for the Hollywood ball. He is Kyle Schwarber.

Man these camera angles are bringing back memories of Dracula being on the sidelines for arsenal :lol:

No one on Arsenal is on the same page. Passing is horrendous
There's no way that Arteta being suspended can have this much effect on the most simple things. Sloppy af today.

Gillett buying two copies of every Villa dive isn't helping either.

What’s crazy is it looks like Arsenal are dominating possession but are absolutely wasting every single opportunity

Back
Top Bottom