OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Who wins the 2024/25 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham

• Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
No, Gapko and Darwin have showed out, but we have illogical individuals in here who wanted their goal numbers to be comparable to Haland. I find it rich that you’re telling someone their opinions arent objective considering that Liverpool been on a good run in league for the last month and change and yet you're in here saying even a rubbish pan gets a steak. Get a grip.
Man we can do this all day.. I know who I’m dealing with. My comment has more to do with a 7-0 result than your current league form. You right though.. I shoulda been in here calling a team 7 points clear of us, who’s won a trophy, and who’s had better form then us, bums.. that would have been more objective 😂

Last edited:
Hopefully some big lessons learned today. Can’t go to a place like anfield and not play with tenacity. Can’t keep going down a goal and turn things around. I got confidence in this team… we will bounce back

My comment has more to do with a 7-0 result than your current league form. You right though.. I shoulda been in here calling a team 7 points clear of us, who’s won a trophy, and who’s had better form then us, bums.. that would have been more objective 😂
This defeat got your brain fried. Sign off for the day. Let me recap for you since you need the help.

-I mentioned that the player in question wasn't even worth half his transfer price.

-You claim that I'm being unfair cause we have new young players trying to find form too.

- I respond that Pools youngsters have been performing, but idiots are expecting them to have numbers comparable to something not seen before.

-Now you're trying to change the narrative by talking about the "7-0 result". When clearly we were discussing players and transfer prices.

No, Gapko and Darwin have showed out, but we have illogical individuals in here who wanted their goal numbers to be comparable to Haland. I find it rich that you’re telling someone their opinions arent objective considering that Liverpool been on a good run in league for the last month and change and yet you're in here saying even a rubbish pan gets a steak. Get a grip.
Is this not you ? tomdiginson tomdiginson ? I’m moving goal posts but you changing a topic about objectivity towards young players into your league form?

Is this not you ? tomdiginson tomdiginson ? I’m moving goal posts but you changing a topic about objectivity towards young players into your league form?
Are you drunk, you compared Anthony to the Pool youngsters. I simply stated that there is no comparison. Liverpool players are performing and contributing Win lose or draw. Cats are comparing them to Haaland and want them to do the same thing. Their contributions however have led to us having such good form in the prem for the last month or so. The 7-0 is ringing in your head to the point that your comprehension is off. It's either that or you reaching hard.

Far from sensitive.. I already know how little of an objective opinion you can hold.. I too am just pointing out an observation. you in here preaching patience for Nunez and gakpo but here we are.

Last edited:
how many times you gonna edit that reply ?

I’m not doing this with to you or your bruised ego.. we can all read what you said. It’s quoted there. You trying to blur some lines that are clear as day. Even a drunk man can read it. I also didn’t compare the players.. I compared your objectivity to them.. again you should spend more time reading and less time on your own opinion

I thought I would have needed luck when I threw money on Pool winning by 3 goals, but never expected the result. It was so satisfying to watch. Just feel bad for my guy Bosa Bosa , pupusas, horchata, and cerveza on me

how many times you gonna edit that reply ?

I’m not doing this with to you or your bruised ego.. we can all read what you said. It’s quoted there. You trying to blur some lines that are clear as day. Even a drunk man can read it. I also didn’t compare the players.. I compared your objectivity to them.. again you should spend more time reading and less time on your own opinion
Even your post sound like somebody inebriated. I edited the reply to correct some grammatical errors cause I'm typing from my phone. I also included your post. You mentioned bruised ego yet you're in here typing with your shirt off cause Pool put 7 on your teams head. Get a grip and put down the bottle. Cause clearly you ain't seeing nor understanding.

AptImpeccableEidolonhelvum-size_restricted.gif

Even your post sound like somebody inebriated. I edited the reply to correct some grammatical errors cause I'm typing from my phone. I also included your post. You mentioned bruised ego yet you're in here typing with your shirt off cause Pool put 7 on your teams head. Get a grip and put down the bottle. Cause clearly you ain't seeing nor understanding.

AptImpeccableEidolonhelvum-size_restricted.gif
Grammatical errors.. you completely rewrote your post.. you realize we get notified when someone quotes or replies right? My dog really resorting to lying out here, but I’m mad? Lmfaoooooo couldn’t be me man

Grammatical errors.. you completely rewrote your post.. you realize we get notified when someone quotes or replies right? My dog really resorting to lying out here, but I’m mad? Lmfaoooooo couldn’t be me man
I removed LOL, corrected some spelling errors, expounded on my post which you've done and included your quote. I know its been a long rough day, but, put down the bottle. You out here sounding crazy. Let me requote your post since you're having a hard time keeping up.

Last edited:
He wasn't worth it at the 40-50 either.

Quick to attack an opposition player who’s struggling to transfer his game to a new league and is still young… couldn’t be me though…

It's not an attack. It's an observation. Stop being sensitive.

Far from sensitive.. I already know how little of an objective opinion you can hold.. I too am just pointing out an observation. you in here preaching patience for Nunez and gakpo but here we are.

I should know better than to continue to engage with someone who would stoop to lying to “win” an argument. You win fam.. you’ve really proven your point that I am in fact the mad one.. with my willingness to make entire posts quoting you and a convo… you right. It is me who is mad.

Back
Top Bottom