OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Who wins the 2024/25 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham

• Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Guess I’m heading down this path huh Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles ? :smh:

1678101408464.png

11 games in 31 days, I couldn’t be less worried by the result yesterday.

Teams needs to be rotated more over the next month, especially Shaw/Fernandes who play essentially every game + World Cup.

Still on path to bag a few more trophies and finish top 3, more than I could have asked for at the beginning of the year.

Pool still finishing out of the top 4 at the end of the day.

Teams needs to be rotated more over the next month, especially Shaw/Fernandes who play essentially every game + World Cup.

Still on path to bag a few more trophies and finish top 3, more than I could have asked for at the beginning of the year.

Okay Miss Cleo

Absolutely.. far more positives than negatives. No matter how overzealous people in here wanna be

tomdiginson tomdiginson What exactly did Pool do differently yesterday?
With guys being healthy, it allows guys in everyone to be in their proper position. We also kept Joe Gomez off the pitch. The first meeting, United had help from the ref similar to yesterday, however, we were able to overcome this.

The team played with character and confidence. Very little second guessing. The 7 goals was great, but to see that they were also able to get a clean sheet was the cherry on top for me.

Since joining in 2017 he's missed 625 days combined for various reasons...

He's still made more appearances for Barca now even though he's been at P$G for longer than he played there

Back
Top Bottom