OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

Gotta see how the Serie A unfolds now, surely they have a huge lead but the focus on the Quarters should see them rest a few of their stars.

Chelsea RM again isn’t really doing it for me. How do you top the insanity of last season. They also played the prior season. And then all the heavyweight on one side of the bracket annoys me. I remember once upon a time there was a stupid narrative that RM gets easy CL KO draws but we haven’t had a non “5-star” club in forever.

Low key wouldn’t mind drawing El Clasico so we don’t get lured into thinking we can win the league at the expense of a CL run, in part because Carlo doesn’t know how to rotate a squad or make subs before the 82nd minute.

Last edited:
As a Chelsea fan im not suprised by the draw. First it was always getting Liverpool at this stage, then Barca, now Real

As a Chelsea fan im not suprised by the draw. First it was always getting Liverpool at this stage, then Barca, now Real

For us apparently it’s always getting both Liverpool and Chelsea. Would be nicer if things were mixed up.

#martinezout
Call ups for the next round of qualifiers

1679056905437.png

For us apparently it’s always getting both Liverpool and Chelsea. Would be nicer if things were mixed up.
New rule: can’t draw someone from your league in knockouts if avoidable or someone you’ve faced in the last two seasons if avoidable. Goal should be as many unique European matchups we can get

On the bright side at least Arsenal don’t have to play Juve during this run up to the end of the season I guess

Man United should be favorites for EL
City/Bayern should be good.
Hope Napoli make it to the final… I might be in Napoli the 2nd to last week in May 👀

Back
Top Bottom