OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

i thought he retired

he and flick agreed he'd give him the next 2 windows to focus on bayern so he wouldn't burn out and so he can see some young guys play, but he still plans to have muller as a key player in euro 24

C1419959-E692-4D3F-964C-63332012F359.jpeg

We’re not the favorites to win anymore?! Awesome, that takes heaps of pressure off the players.

I feel that Milan should have higher than a 3% tho

Maybe the percentages are off but that would be my list.

Milan aren’t the same team from last year. They lost too much in the midfield. Leão and the coach going thru it. They’ve gone backwards.

Benfica is absolutely better than Chelsea, Inter, and Milan right now. They got that right.

Well those percentages also take into account the team’s path to win. If we were on the other side of the bracket, our percentage would be higher than Benfica’s.

So it doesn’t necessarily read that Benfica’s better than Chelsea.

Did not know this was a thing in Argentina too :lol:

La brujeria

Glad he's been able to get back on track in Italy, been a different role but he's a contributor now.

I told cats he would be solid for Pool, but instead got hit with a Noooo.

Wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to do a Mane but didn't he just re-up?

I saw this floating around earlier in the week. Saw that Pool said that they would take 80 mil for him

We are trash, rubbish, garbage. It's very sad when to make myself feel better. I can at least say well. I still have the Knicks

Back
Top Bottom