OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

Messi and Pique have beef? Why?
honestly what he said about messi wasn’t wrong it just wasn’t his place. he basically was running his mouth about how barca couldn’t afford the contract that bartomeu gave to messi. he’s completely right but it didn’t need to be said. everyone knew it and of course messi felt some type of way about pique saying these things behind his back. of course messi left pissed and even though pique isn’t to blame for his departure it felt like betrayal.

He will definitely follow in the tradition of Barca presidents going to jail, already had some under the table **** with Rubiales.

Gotta get Laporta first.

I don’t know how he escaped charges despite being President of Barça during those years. :lol:

He’s being protected right now.

I am pretty shameless in my optimism against Real Madrid, I think we beat them. Reece James will have his hands full with Vini, but hopefully with Kante back we can work that midfield

Geez man. How that feel? Them daily love post of yours for ManU is getting a lil annoying

The Kardashians being the tipping point in this thread is absolutely hilarious. 😭

Go drink some Wine coolers and watch the Kardashians later tonight if you’re so upset about it. :lol:

C1419959-E692-4D3F-964C-63332012F359.jpeg

We’re not the favorites to win anymore?! Awesome, that takes heaps of pressure off the players.

I feel that Milan should have higher than a 3% tho

Back
Top Bottom