OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

City out here doing it on a cold night in Belgrade with their backups smh my head :smh: They really winning back2back aren't they?

I get the sentiment but Henry dipped out of Monaco the second a big club showed interest, in January no less :lol:

He hadn't accomplished half of what Mbappe already has in France either...

Think it's high time for him to take another step in his career, he's never gonna win a B'Dor in Ligue 1, or CL realistically.

I get the sentiment but Henry dipped out of Monaco the second a big club showed interest, in January no less :lol:

He hadn't accomplished half of what Mbappe already has in France either...

Think it's high time for him to take another step in his career, he's never gonna win a B'Dor in Ligue 1, or CL realistically.

He can always “finish what he started” at the end of his career. Why waste your prime in that bum a** league?

Bro what is Lee doing...
Idk if that was offside or not but christ what a horrible miss

These German stadiums are depressing. Feel like the cold war era
lead up to EVERY german game ive been too has been terrible.. most of the stadiums are outside the cities.. no pubs outside, etc.. Dortmund had a small beer garten but didnt lend itself to a good build up... very let down...

Manchester thooooooo boyyyyyyyyyy what a good time.. same with spain..

In retospect.. i bet that has to do with no tbeing able to drink in the stands in england vs being able to everywhere else.

barca down 1-0 to royal antwerp. if porto wins by more than 1 goal and barca loses they fall to 2nd place in their group :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom