OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

I get the sentiment but Henry dipped out of Monaco the second a big club showed interest, in January no less :lol:

He hadn't accomplished half of what Mbappe already has in France either...

Think it's high time for him to take another step in his career, he's never gonna win a B'Dor in Ligue 1, or CL realistically.

Thierry tries too hard to come off as a wise professor on this show. Ish is getting tired

Like Jamie said, if he loves the club why is he running his contract down

barca down 1-0 to royal antwerp. if porto wins by more than 1 goal and barca loses they fall to 2nd place in their group :nerd:
wrong again
there is 0% chance porto wins 1st in the group

only shaktar can top and they have to win by a 7 goal margin and barca have to lose

kolo muani been very disappointing so far for psg this szn or maybe he was never that good in the first place

Just out of curiosity who would United fans keep out of the current squad if there was a complete rebuild?
still think rashford is worth it?
Still think Hojlund can develop?
Garnacho the goods?
Bruno can work?

Just out of curiosity who would United fans keep out of the current squad if there was a complete rebuild?
still think rashford is worth it?
Still think Hojlund can develop?
Garnacho the goods?
Bruno can work?
Personally, only Lisandro, Hojlund, Mainoo, Nacho, Varane, Bruno (as frustrating as he can be :lol:), Case and Amad would be untouchables for me.

Everyone else is dispensable and for a few, honestly overdo to get cleared out.

Personally, only Lisandro, Hojlund, Mainoo, Nacho, Varane, Bruno (as frustrating as he can be :lol:), Case and Amad would be untouchables for me.

Everyone else is dispensable and for a few, honestly overdo to get cleared out.
I thought Case and Varane both want out?

Back
Top Bottom