OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

It's now 5 seasons with a bunch of average players. TenHag obviously has not done himself any favors and I don't know if he's even good enough to coach a team with real talent in the PL. But him getting sacked before players like Shaw, McTominay, Slabhead, Rashford etc, is the wildest thing I've seen in sport. Of the 23 players in the squad, I'm not even sure 5 are fit for purpose and these muppets keep getting away with being **** for far too long.

After 400 million spent it's pretty much the same core of players that finished a PL campaign with 58 points. And the idea that somehow INEOS and their 25% stake is going to change the trajectory of this club is laughable. Who's signing off on the money vs who thinks a player is worth it...? That's going to be another ****show.

Im still not Ten Hag out.. I would like to see him get a run with proper management above him. We've seen what he can do in Europe with a smaller (yet better ran) club. Last year we played above our level as well. I'm also not convinced of any of the available managers out there.. so we ride.

united need a complete overhaul
i just don’t see them with a president and board strong enough to do that. they are even scared to get rid of rashdecisions

the only real hope is if the saudis come and save them

80 million British pounds...my goodness!

The sad part is that he's showing that he's not good enough, but he'll probably stay here for another 5 years and be given a contract extension....and that part isn't his fault. That's a management/ownership issue.

united need a complete overhaul
i just don’t see them with a president and board strong enough to do that. they are even scared to get rid of rashdecisions

the only real hope is if the saudis come and save them
Saudi ship has saled with this Ineos deal.. but the pieces they are putting together is giving me somethingto

80 million British pounds...my goodness!

The sad part is that he's showing that he's not good enough, but he'll probably stay here for another 5 years and be given a contract extension....and that part isn't his fault. That's a management/ownership issue.

That’s all on ETH.

That’s his guy.

One thing for sure is clear…

Way less teams are going to trust buying players from the Dutch Eredivisie from here on out.

Congrats Ajax you made a lot of money - You probably won’t make more for a long time now.

One thing for sure is clear…

Way less teams are going to trust buying players from the Dutch Eredivisie from here on out.

Congrats Ajax you made a lot of money - You probably won’t make more for a long time now.
This team is built so odd man... you have a plethora of inside forwards, you then turn around and buy a target number 9... none of our wingers can make a cross, nor do they want to.

Also why was he allowed to recruit players without pace and technical ability... both of which has shown to allow for an easier adjustment time to the league . The people above him should have insisted they recruit different profiles.

The peak of Antony’s legacy will be being a good fifa career mode player for like 2 years
Wish he didn’t have to score against arsenal on his debut tho 😒
I don’t know how anyone was fooled by him. Once I saw the highlights when he was linked to United I knew he was trash

Just read Micah Hamilton the same kid who pep was telling to speed up getting the ball back in play years ago when he was a ball boy 😂

IMG_9385.jpeg

Now he’s got a goal in the champions league happy for the kid

Back
Top Bottom