OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

Lucozade used to be all over the stadiums back in the day. Thought it was the fake Gatorade back then
When I went to London I got one expecting it to be like a Gatorade but it was carbonated. Had me confused :lol: must have gotten the wrong kind

Wowwww this ref is wild. Egypt getting anything and everything in their favor.

Edit: CONCACAF ref. No wonder nothing is a foul except when the obvious penalty occurs. Welcome to our pain, World.

Not giving the penalty that late in the game was the right call. Had that happened earlier in the game it would probably have been given

He should be taking his *** to North London already but Marseille are ******* around and cheaping out on Eddie :smh:
Eddie agreed to personal terms with OM. I don’t see them offering over 28m for him. Considering that no other team has made an offer for him, might have to take the L on this one

Eddie agreed to personal terms with OM. I don’t see them offering over 28m for him. Considering that no other team has made an offer for him, might have to take the L on this one
Marseille has an extra 2m. But yes I agree we should offload him. Him sitting on our bench does nothing, and him in the game as our only backup striker is a net negative. Taking what we can get sucks, but it's better than keeping him.

If we can flip Eddie into Alvarez or any of the other players we've been linked with, that's great business.

Was in Portugal for part of my vacation and after Coupé It Coupé It declared this thread dead I decided to buy a jersey of his eternal rival
IMG_1901.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom