OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

Marseille has an extra 2m. But yes I agree we should offload him. Him sitting on our bench does nothing, and him in the game as our only backup striker is a net negative. Taking what we can get sucks, but it's better than keeping him.

If we can flip Eddie into Alvarez or any of the other players we've been linked with, that's great business.

Marseille has that 2m for sure but for them, it’s about principalities :lol: but you’re right. We gotta sell him and flip that money into a player who can improve us. Hopefully they make it happen

Regardless, OM gonna be interesting to watch. I don’t think they are done doing business either

Was in Portugal for part of my vacation and after Coupé It Coupé It declared this thread dead I decided to buy a jersey of his eternal rival
IMG_1901.jpeg

😭 😭

I love the disrespect. I truly do. :lol:

la masia is the best academy in the world and it’s not even close

and the possibility for gold for both men and women in the olympics

Crazy thing is, if Barca didn't have financial troubles, there wouldn't be Yamal, Fermin etc. They would be spending on players like Madrid instead of promoting the youth

Lmao you guys still have spending on players, you’re trying to bring in Olmo for no reason

What city gonna do with that Alvarez money

Crazy thing is, if Barca didn't have financial troubles, there wouldn't be Yamal, Fermin etc. They would be spending on players like Madrid instead of promoting the youth
don’t agree with this

yamal was always gonna be yamal. he had dembele and raphinha in front of him and still came in. moved raphinha to the right. we have yamal and fermin cause of xavi. even flick came in and instantly noticed how talented la masia is.

Only thing I want is to do is sign Eze rest of squad is fine imo. I know some fans say we need a rodri backup but there is no cdm you can sign that’s good enough to give you half of what he provides to where there still isn’t a noticeable drop off in the team and even if you do find that player they won’t be here long cause they will be too good to be on the bench behind Rodri 90% of the time.

I really would like to know the logic behind this move, 68 matches missed in the past 3 years to an injury prone club with depth already in same position. And it’s not cheap.

yeah i don’t get it. and im not doubting his talent but with fermin looking like a star in the making and a profile barca hasn’t had in a long time i dont think barca have the luxury of dani olmo.

especially with the need of a dm and zubamendi for the same price

also makes me wonder if a big name is leaving cause this isn’t a cheap operation

Olmo one of them dudes that better for country than club despite the clear talent to me main reason I was cool on city going for him

Man
We really got rid of smith Rowe and still got bum *** Fabio vieira on the team

Back
Top Bottom