Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I always loved this quote by Kroos on the topic of his RM contract:

List of those who lost playing poker:
Sergio Ramos
CR7
and now Mbappe

Meanwhile the likes of Luka and reportedly Benz don’t gamble and work with the club accepting one-year renewals. Now one was the best midfielder of the past CL at age 37, and the other at 34 will win his first BdO.

these Mbappe headlines are hilarious.

"Mbappe in his sleep whispers..."I should have gone to Real Madrid"

"Mpabbe's own parrot fly's out of the house and gives us an interview, he tells us that Mbappe said two thursdays ago that he does not really like PSG"

"Mbappe has internally decided that he will leave PSG, brain waves were picked up and interpolated by cutting edge technology"

One of the best PSG journos, says he realistically wishes to leave by next summer and that he still has an excellent relationship with Campos who's also leaving the door open to an exit.

He says the club put a 400m asking price on him over the summer after clubs were still asking about him weeks after he renewed.

It’s funny to me that the reports are that Mbappe wants to leave solely because he feels betrayed by the club. Maybe it’s also the realization he’s much more relevant in FIFA than real life playing in a globally irrelevant league watching Haaland take headlines by storm in the EPL. Maybe it’s also that all that extra blood money didn’t make his already lavish life that much better. Maybe it’s that a week after renewing with PSG, he watched RM celebrate #14. Maybe it finally hit him that he needs us more than we need him.

It’s funny to me that the reports are that Mbappe wants to leave solely because he feels betrayed by the club. Maybe it’s also the realization he’s much more relevant in FIFA than real life playing in a globally irrelevant league. And as mentioned before Haaland has took headlines by storm in a relevant league. Maybe it’s also that all that extra blood money didn’t make his already lavish life that much better. Maybe it’s that a week after renewing with PSG, he watched RM celebrate #14. Maybe it finally him him that he needs us more than we need him.
Level; Pride comes before a swift fall.

However, the world still eagerly awaits confirmation from Niketalk.com football correspondent 🇵🇹 🥉

I get it.

You guys want payback for that embarrassing sad in May when Mbappe re-signed with PSG and you guys were left broken hearted and crying while I stomped and moonwalked on your graves.

Keep it coming. More Tic-Tac please. I’ll be glad to stomp on your graves next Summer too.

Y’all know a Mbappe isn’t going anywhere. :lol:

I hope some of our more prideful players score today (Valverde, Vinny) and flex the badge. Still love that a week before the CL our players rallied themselves and the Madrid fan base with the not so subliminal social media messages regarding the Mbappe renewal. I’m sure they can’t avoid hearing these headlines tonight and maybe one might want to show how he feels.

I get it.

You guys want payback for that embarrassing sad in May when Mbappe re-signed with PSG and you guys were left broken hearted and crying while I stomped and moonwalked on your graves.

Keep it coming. More Tic-Tac please. I’ll be glad to stomp on your graves next Summer too.

Won the double in May

these Mbappe headlines are hilarious.

"Mbappe in his sleep whispers..."I should have gone to Real Madrid"

"Mpabbe's own parrot fly's out of the house and gives us an interview, he tells us that Mbappe said two thursdays ago that he does not really like PSG"

"Mbappe has internally decided that he will leave PSG, brain waves were picked up and interpolated by cutting edge technology"
AF6EB806-7819-42EB-929E-43373D34827A.gif

How dare you? HOW DARE YOU SIR. Not only are those headlines factually correct but I am truly convinced that Mbappe is currently playing for RM. He has a twin brother named Krillen Mbappe that is playing for PSG. KRILLEN EATING DA SENZU BEANS.

I get it.

Mbappe not leaving PSG doesn’t mean the reports (tier one sources in France included) saying he wants to leave are any less correct. If your goal posts are “he stays=I’m right” then you’re not comprehending what the rest of us are discussing but you can hold your deluded W if the time comes.

Kylian applying pressure to them Qataris the year they (disgracefully) host the WC.

Love to see it, generational 🔥

Why rolaholic rolaholic wants Mbappe to join RM so bad has always been weird to me tho.

He must be one of those United/RM supporters that views RM’s success as version of United’s success.

Rol is definitely one of those United fans who looked at Ronaldo being at RM for 9 years as “Oh he’s just on Loan”

Literally posting the biggest news/rumor in football today means I want him to join them?? Foh :lol:

How after all these years you still get upset whenever people post rumors not flattering about your clubs beats me when all sorts of rumors and news get posted regularly about ALL clubs...

Always worried and bothered about what I post too, we talked about this weird obsession before. Can easily be solved by blocking/ignoring me since it gets you so riled up still :lol:

Nah if actual trophies don’t matter then I don’t wanna see you call out jape jape for moral victories again :lol:

Like you weren’t boasting in the moral victory of thinking you had Mbappe secured all of last season.

You even made me change my avy to Tic Tac? Oh you forgot?

Those too are moral victories you thought you had won…

BUT YOU LOST.

Cry me a River.

Why rolaholic rolaholic wants Mbappe to join RM so bad has always been weird to me tho.

He must be one of those United/RM supporters that views RM’s success as version of United’s success.

Rol is definitely one of those United fans who looked at Ronaldo being at RM for 9 years as “Oh he’s just on Loan”

You’re projecting your own emotional investment in this on to him :lol: dude is just reposting reliable journos

You’re projecting your own emotional investment in this on to him :lol: dude is just reposting reliable journos

No, no….

Rolaholic has been sending shots towards PSG since forever.

When a bad United rumor comes along he’s ghosts too.

He’s always had a little sweet spot for RM.

Back
Top Bottom