• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1665502397682.jpeg

1665502476004.jpeg

1665502533169.jpeg

Bro I’m not a Barça fan. Congrats!!!

Show me these pictures all you want.

STILL didn’t Mbappe tho.

You’re right in that RM lost the battle when Mbappe re-signed with PSG, but that was early May’s news. Titles are forever, and also today we’re talking about today’s news which is another episode of what’s become fairly regular PSG drama. But on definitely a more seismic scale.

This bit is pretty wild to me. That he regretted things and wanted to leave so soon after renewing. And with how things have went downhill for him on a footballing level since it makes sense things are public now.

More of the same but not sure if fab’s confirmation was posted. I think this is calculated and he does really want to leave but as a worst case for him it to keeps pressure on PSG to cave to his demands.

This bit is pretty wild to me. That he regretted things and wanted to leave so soon after renewing. And with how things have went downhill for him on a footballing level since it makes sense things are public now.

More of the same but not sure if fab’s confirmation was posted. I think this is calculated and he does really want to leave but as a worst case for him it works to just put pressure on PSG to get whatever he wants.

Couldn't happen to someone better than El-Khelaifi :lol:

Probably gonna find some way to blame the ESL

If true this is a bit of a bombshell from the Julien Laurens article:

He is open to any destination but signing for Real Madrid would be his preference

Liverpool byke in it? 👀 Chelsea as mentioned.

Here’s what I will say tho. The most troubling rumor…

If Campos really is on the verge of leaving because he doesn’t feel like he’s been backed…

That’s a serious issue for PSG. Because Chelsea are ready to pounce.

That’s absolutely worrisome. Because Mbappe basically brought him in there.

Gotta question why Mbappe is more than fine putting himself out there like right before the world cup and in the middle of season, there's no immediate upside to this.
He's built different man :lol:

Trying to have his cake and eat it on a level we've never seen before.

I definitely think Haaland at Citeh has probably sped up his timeline and discomfort/doubt over his own decision to stay in France and now he's trying to force things to his own liking but that's not how PSG play.

Especially given all the capital, political and financial, that they spent on keeping him. They're not gonna let him walk out on that commitment easily even if it gets ugly imo.

The complictaed thing for him though is that on top of that, it's hard to gauge whether Flo and Real will even try to move for him again in the first place after all the reports of them feeling burnt and closing the door on signing him in the future in the aftermath of his decision.

He's really boxed himself into a corner rn and it's hard to see how he'll his way at the moment.

Gotta question why Mbappe is more than fine putting himself out there like right before the world cup and in the middle of season, there's no immediate upside to this.

Maybe he sees Campos really is on the verge of leaving and he is trying to flex to make him stay. He’s still only “consultant”, not a true Director.

That’s the only thing I can think of?

He would be a lifeline/godsend for Liverpool this season man but can they afford 400m??

Maybe offer Mo in return?

23 years old with a World Cup already
I'm pretty sure he'll be aight
In terms of his future :lol:

He's still arguably the best player in the world no question, just not seeing any easy avenues for him to get his way (leaving) currently...

France heading into the World Cup in typical fashion between WC wins/final appearences :lol:, with nothing but drama

We may be looking at a situation that If Campos goes to Chelsea, Mbappe might come with….

Is that the mystery team?

Hmmmmm 👀

Except pressuring them into parting ways with either the argentinian or tatted Lannister
Power

That wouldn’t make sense tho right now. It’s October. There is no getting rid of them until next Summer.

What’s currently up in the air at PSG at the moment is going on upstairs - it’s Campos. That has to be it. This has to be Mbappe’s power play.

Back
Top Bottom