Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
In terms of his future :lol:

He's still arguably the best player in the world no question, just not seeing any easy avenues for him to get his way (leaving) currently...
So you're telling me top clubs are gonna CR7 him if PSG makes him available?

Didn't know he was back in form like that jape jape

The only reason our defense record is what it is recently. He's been amazing. Just need him to make some of those saves in Europa league lol.

Araujo, kounde, garcia, and Christensen have made him look better than he is but after 3 of the 4 got injured, the last couple games was all him.
Only 1 goal let in la liga is amazing and it was a deflected fluke. I expect el clasico to be a shootout though. Surprisingly , madrids defense hasn't been impressive. I expected them to be a wall.

He's built different man :lol:

Trying to have his cake and eat it on a level we've never seen before.

I definitely think Haaland at Citeh has probably sped up his timeline and discomfort/doubt over his own decision to stay in France and now he's trying to force things to his own liking but that's not how PSG play.

Especially given all the capital, political and financial, that they spent on keeping him. They're not gonna let him walk out on that commitment easily even if it gets ugly imo.

The complictaed thing for him though is that on top of that, it's hard to gauge whether Flo and Real will even try to move for him again in the first place after all the reports of them feeling burnt and closing the door on signing him in the future in the aftermath of his decision.

He's really boxed himself into a corner rn and it's hard to see how he'll his way at the moment.

Reports are already out that Madrid have not closed the door on him.

This vid was from a while back.

just went through the thread and saw the mbappe news lol

PSG about to lose Messi and mbappe in the same szn lol
Imagine becoming a PSG fan in 2022.
Coupé It Coupé It where are you jumping ship to when mbappe leaves?

Mbappe to Newcastle here we come
Kylian Mbappe Griezmann GIF - Kylian Mbappe Griezmann ...

You still want him? His attitude could really dismantle that whole cohesive team y'all got.
And if he doesn't want to be a 9 where would he be at Madrid?

What a ridiculous question.

All you Mbappe haters would get on your knees for Mbappe to sign for your club. :lol:

You still want him? His attitude could really dismantle that whole cohesive team y'all got.
And if he doesn't want to be a 9 where would he be at Madrid?

Edited to add another tweet that possibly answers the position question, apparently RM said he’d have a “free role”

Honestly I’ve learned over the years to just trust the judgment of the club. If they want him then sure but it certainly wouldn’t feel as great as it would have before. And I prefer Haaland.

Back
Top Bottom