Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Wait so d3si d3si DOF is still open?

Só Campos could very well go there if he chooses.

Hmm. I expect to see Mbappe to Chelsea rumors soon then.

Wait so d3si d3si DOF is still open?

Só Campos could very well go there if he chooses.

Hmm. I expect to see Mbappe to Chelsea rumors soon then.

I'd be glad to welcome him!

D9JtFJCU4AAxXtt

todd-boehly-boehly.gif

EDIT: Yes, the DoF is still open

They are not in a hurry. They want to pick the best DoF

I mean I don’t think that’s a red but I get why the ref would look at it and think but that nah it is what it is tho

I'd be glad to welcome him!

D9JtFJCU4AAxXtt

todd-boehly-boehly.gif

EDIT: Yes, the DoF is still open

They are not in a hurry. They want to pick the best DoF

Man if we sign Mbappe I’m gonna be unbearable online and in person for a long time.

That being said, I highly doubt he is interested in coming to a team that is pretty far off competing for the league

damn imagine you spent wisely building up your midfield and bolstering your right side and this opportunity came up.

it's not surprising to see Mbappe not liking life at PSG.
I mean the French and Qatari government even got involved in keeping him there.
he already wanted to leave last season, had his heart set on RM who wanted him as well.

hard to see how any of that leads to a good environment.

Also, didn't we all kind of know that Mbappe would be pushing to leave the second the World Cup was over? He's obvs the face of the Cup for the Qatari government and they needed him at PSG for the tourney. I figured it would be next summer that he left though, not January.

PSG should have let Mbappe leave and signed Leao and championed him as the new hero. They have the funds, and the media influence to do so.
Would've been infinitely cheaper to do that too but I feel it was more of a political thing for them as anything getting one over Real and keeping the biggest French player in the world.

Was a short term W for them but it only delayed an inevitable combustible situation on their hands

I gotta assume Juventus just straight up can’t afford to fire him that’s the only reason left at this point

Back
Top Bottom