Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Mbappe possible destinations -

RM - PSG will never sell to them. RM are focused on Haaland come two-three years time when Mbappe is free.

Barça- LOLOLOLOL. Way toooooo manny Levers.

Liverpool - Red Sox and LeBron are the owners. Too cheap.

Chelsea - Mbappe won’t play in a 4-4-4-3

United - Don’t make me piss myself.

Chelsea cannot offer the DoF position to Campos due to his another job at a different club but they are highly interested in hiring him to become an important advisor

I think Chelsea want Leao more than Mbappe

Flo is a spiteful man. He took last summer personally. I wouldn’t be surprised if he plays hard to get for a while to drive the price down
Flo would sign him tomorrow, if given the clear opportunity with no bs

There's no benefit of making proclamations, especially after you got burned, the current young players are in a good space and Benz is about to win the B'dor

Mbappe possible destinations -

RM - PSG will never sell to them. RM are focused on Haaland come two-three years time when Mbappe is free.

Barça- LOLOLOLOL. Way toooooo manny Levers.

Liverpool - Red Sox and LeBron are the owners. Too cheap.

Chelsea - Mbappe won’t play in a 4-4-4-3

United - Don’t make me piss myself.

Shameful that fans don't see incredible vision in 4-4-3 :smokin

I get it.

You guys want payback for that embarrassing sad in May when Mbappe re-signed with PSG and you guys were left broken hearted and crying while I stomped and moonwalked on your graves.

Keep it coming. More Tic-Tac please. I’ll be glad to stomp on your graves next Summer too.

Y’all know a Mbappe isn’t going anywhere. :lol:

Um yeah ok

giphy.gif

Horse face Jose Felix Diaz still mad Mbappe made him look like a fool :rofl:

But like Verde said, Flo would do it.

It’s just PSG won’t.

Looks like Boehly is willing to keep the DoF seat warm for one person he wanted to hire badly; Michael Edwards

I believe once Boehly and Clearlake Capital appoint a person to their club's DoF, then they will focus on their project business with Saudi people

See a lot of what you hear coming out of marca is from him or people like him, there's people at marca & as who do some good work and get overshadowed.

Yea I don’t know exactly what to make of marca. On one hand we hear that they’re the unofficial mouthpiece of RM and that RM has power over them. On the other it’s that they’ve got unreliable guys. The two ideas contradict each other.

Um yeah ok

giphy.gif

I don’t think you were around for like the 18 months plus of ABUSE I had directed at me after the Super League and all I heard “Mbappe will be on RM for free!!! TIC TAC!!!”

If you were you’d understand why I felt Mbappe staying was such a dub. Greatest moral victory in the history of the Football thread!

But congrats once again!! You guys deserved it!

I don’t think you were around for like the 18 months plus of ABUSE I had directed at me after the Super League and all I heard “Mbappe will be on RM for free!!! TIC TAC!!!”

If you were you’d understand why I felt Mbappe staying was such a dub. Greatest moral victory in the history of the Football thread!

But congrats once again!! You guys deserved it!

The TIC TAC summer was awful. I’ll back you up on this

Back
Top Bottom