• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
so basically inter will beat plzen (99% a given) next matchday and we play barca. pretty much if we win or draw against barca they're getting sent to europa, but like verde said our guys are gonna wanna go for the killshot next match and send barca out ourselves by beating them

From your mouth to God’s ears

:lol: just double checked. if inter beats plzen then barca is automatically sent to 3rd place because of the new tiebreaker put in a couple years back. it's based on H2H and not GD. inter beat barca once and drew so they hold the tiebreaker over barca. if inter beats plzen then barca can win the final 2 games and it won't matter, they're out on tiebreaker.

inter/plzen is the early match that matchday also, so barca will know before they play us if they're already eliminated. if they are and their spirits are down, it could lead to an ugly match vs a motivated bayern at the camp nou

Inter need to win against Viktoria. They neeeed to.
Word, I need my guy Gosens to get that upgrade
b46723d18d0d6c757bc8e43815d7e75f.jpg

Completely random off-topic story but Goldman Sachs stole an instagram account from me.
I had acquired the IG username @GoldmanSachs, so I emailed their head of marketing that I noticed they don't have their company name on IG, and that I would be open to fixing that (including proof I owned the account).
I didn't mention a price, I only added that I'm open to negotiate a deal.
Within just a few hours later, my IG is permbanned. A couple days later, I notice that there's a new IG account with the name @GoldmanSachs
So I check the email on it by doing a password reset, and sure enough it's a Goldman Sachs company email :lol:

Tbh I would've taken $50, it's not like I could sell it for any decent price to someone other than the actual bank.

If they don’t win La Liga they’re in trouble

how big a drop off is the CL matchday money compared to EL? that could cause big financial issues going forward also with the lack of income. I'm sure they were expecting at least 2 matches in the knockout stage worth of income. plus you get way more money for winning a group stage match than a draw/loss and they've only won one.

This Barcelona
how big a drop off is the CL matchday money compared to EL? that could cause big financial issues going forward also with the lack of income. I'm sure they were expecting at least 2 matches in the knockout stage worth of income. plus you get way more money for winning a group stage match than a draw/loss and they've only won one.
The max a team can win in Europa is 23.4 mil and the max for champions league is 85.6

not as bad as I thought, but im sure they expected at least 3-4 group stage wins which would've been almost 9-12m vs the 4m they made so far. plus 10m loss for not making RO16 and im assuming part of the pitch to get the loan and selling assets was getting to at least the QF. so potentially missing out on 20-25m just to make the QF vs winning the entire europa to offset that missing income. crazy. now i see why we always push to win every group stage match even if we already won the group. 3m a match for 6 matches can add up quick every year

Completely random off-topic story but Goldman Sachs stole an instagram account from me.
I had acquired the IG username @GoldmanSachs, so I emailed their head of marketing that I noticed they don't have their company name on IG, and that I would be open to fixing that (including proof I owned the account).
I didn't mention a price, I only added that I'm open to negotiate a deal.
Within just a few hours later, my IG is permbanned. A couple days later, I notice that there's a new IG account with the name @GoldmanSachs
So I check the email on it by doing a password reset, and sure enough it's a Goldman Sachs company email :lol:

Tbh I would've taken $50, it's not like I could sell it for any decent price to someone other than the actual bank.

IG is notorious for this

Should have started posting 😂😂

not as bad as I thought, but im sure they expected at least 3-4 group stage wins which would've been almost 9-12m vs the 4m they made so far. plus 10m loss for not making RO16 and im assuming part of the pitch to get the loan and selling assets was getting to at least the QF. so potentially missing out on 20-25m just to make the QF vs winning the entire europa to offset that missing income. crazy. now i see why we always push to win every group stage match even if we already won the group. 3m a match for 6 matches can add up quick every year
I also edit the post to add the tv money portion that they split which I believe takes into consideration how long you’re featured in the competition.

Coupé It Coupé It will love this one :lol:

"When Xavi arrived, Barcelona were 6 points behind Bayern and on 2nd place in their UCL group after 4 match days. Then he revolutionized the squad, changed the style of play to tiki taka Cruyff-style possession football, integrated more youth players, broke scoring records in La Liga, and humiliated Real Madrid 0-4 at the Bernabéu. Barca pulled lever after lever, invested hundreds of millions into new players, bought Bayerns best player for the new season. Now, Barcelona are 8 points behind Bayern and on 3rd place in their UCL group after 4 match days."

Back
Top Bottom