• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Most other managers aren’t faced with the pressure of winning or the club will collapse

Xavi wasn’t the one popping levers like he was trying to win a game of whack-a-mole.

You got EVERY player you wanted, some at exhorbitant prices, and you painted this picture of grandeur for the upcoming season and where are you now? Last season, sure we can blame Koeman for the Group Stage elimination. Whats the excuse today?

Have a funny feeling that Barca is gonna come to the Bernabeu and win again and Xavi will be the first one taking pics with Laporta talking about DNAAAAAA.

“Mes que un Club, un Meme”

Attachments

• DD5372B3-2D3E-4FE5-804B-58D34A384CC6.jpeg
    DD5372B3-2D3E-4FE5-804B-58D34A384CC6.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 272
Shearer with the english colored glasses on i see. No chance Harry Kane is scoring close to what Haaland has. Kane needs touches he drops back into the midfield to link play really well for Tottenham...but he is not the 7 touches in a half and one goal type poacher.

After watching most of the game yesterday with Barca and Inter i feel like Inter should have won that game. Eric Garcia ain't it, and i feel like barca are better with Kessie or FDJ in the mid over Gavi at least when the other team has top midfielders. Barella was great.

I honestly hope Barca get knocked down to Europa and have to activate lever 9-14 to some how maintain their roster. Comical that they probably hedged a lot on making it out of the CL group stage and now they are looking foolish.

Oh and the rangers keeper....is terrible

IG is notorious for this

Should have started posting 😂😂
To be fair, Goldman Sachs was fully within their rights to do what they did. Account selling is also explicitly against IG (or any other social media platform)'s TOS. It's just that in a lot of cases, companies don't realize this or realize it too late.
I contacted the car brand Koenigsegg to sell them their company name but they never responded so I sold it to some fan. Koenigsegg then later contacted IG to take it from the buyer. :lol:
I tried selling @VladimirPutin to the Kremlin too (before the war, for the record) but never got a reply either so I sold it to some Putin stan. The buyer still owns it from what I can tell.
In hindsight I kinda wish I kept the latter. I sold it somewhere in 2018 if I recall correctly. The only thing I ever did with it was post that meme of Putin walking Trump with a dog leash in Helsinki.

Always thought he'd end up at Barca but that changed when they brought in Xavi.

Atleti would be smart to gauge his interest but it seems like they're all in on Cholo until he either retires or quits which is hard to see right now being the highest paid coach in the world and all :lol:

He would've scored a bunch but I dunno man :lol:

I agree with this as HUGE ERLING Fan. He hasn't shown me anything yet. He hasn't shown me that he has the mental toughness to deal with the liberal conjecture and innuendo RustyShackleford RustyShackleford spews on a daily basis on NT and how that impacts goal scoring ability. Mbappe has shown it, Christian P has shown it, Mason Mount has shown it, Nottingham Forest has shown it, but can Erling show it? Don't know yet.

Back
Top Bottom