• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I already know this is about Barça without even clicking on it….

😭 😭

2B22EA64-E431-42B6-89AE-72331174149B.jpeg

EDIT: It wasn’t about Barça. I thought of the wrong bank.

My bad :lol:

This game went how I thought it would. Look at this ****. This is the main difference between Madrid and barca. How long ago did flo get rid of Ramos?

Just wanted to share:

I know some of you are aware of my issues the past 10 years with my knees and playing cause I've brought it up here and there in this thread. 3 ACL's, 7 surgeries total and a lot of rehab. All were non-contact and last one in 2020 was ACL, LCL, MCL and meniscus. Been a hell of a battle coming back from this one, arthritis finally started kicking in in the home stretch of my recovery which set me back a year. Got PRP injections that were mostly useless and then a clean up in February followed up my stem cell injections. I'm not completely there yet but started playing again after the stem cell injections. Had mostly been managing my club team on Sunday's but have hopped in here and there to play some minutes along with playing GK on my Tuesday co-ed team. Finally put one in the back of the net this past Sunday in a 4-0 victory. I was a tap in merchant but man did it feel good! I'M BACK!

Congratulations brother!!

One day at a time. Never give up!!

You’re a soldier!!

Back
Top Bottom