• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Yea I agree, they're a little too PC/complimentary of each other to have ahead of some of these other rivalries for my taste :lol:

You need some genuine dislike to match that competitive fervor for a truly great rivalry imo.

Wish we would've gotten to see more of Conte v Tuchel :lol: :smh:

Yea I agree, they're a little too PC/complimentary of each other to have ahead of some of these other rivalries for my taste :lol:

You need some genuine dislike to match that competitive fervor for a truly great rivalry imo.

Wish we would've gotten to see more of Conte v Tuchel :lol: :smh:

Idiot Boehly ruined it. I don't know how you could see the emotion within that Match and still want to fire Tuchel.

sheesh just saw a video on barca's financial levers and they took the money with budgets based on them reaching the QF of the CL and making that income. so they will miss out on approx 60-80m just from that and it will put them in a lot of financial trouble by being bumped down to the EL. I still think they would've been just fine going on the path of youngsters and growing them until the old debt and bad contracts of guys like pique, busquets etc were slowly wiped off the books after a couple years.

sheesh just saw a video on barca's financial levers and they took the money with budgets based on them reaching the QF of the CL and making that income. so they will miss out on approx 60-80m just from that and it will put them in a lot of financial trouble by being bumped down to the EL. I still think they would've been just fine going on the path of youngsters and growing them until the old debt and bad contracts of guys like pique, busquets etc were slowly wiped off the books after a couple years.

This is why I said I felt for Xavi. Managing under these circumstances can’t be easy

I need frenkie as a pivot in el clasico. He probably will make some mistakes but it's time.
It's been real busi. Other than moving the ball he doesn't offer much anymore. He looks burned out.

Back
Top Bottom