• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I feel so disrespected and I’m not a Barcelona supporter. When the fans were harassing Umtiti, they should have been fighting about this.
Cules priorities are all ****** up :lol:

Word to them abusing De Jong and telling him to just accept not getting the money the club agreed to pay him over the summer.

Should be protesting the club striving further and further away from their original 'Mes que un club' mantra season by season

Was pumped for Sunday then realized el classicos start time. Really was hoping it was a later game so I didn’t have to bounce between them all

Anyone going to this? Was going to go but now dont feel like driving

I get what Klopp is saying, he is right.

But Haaland didn’t cost that much because Raiola and his Father made sure that wouldn’t happen. They made sure Haaland had a choice.

They’re going to do the same thing next time Haaland moves so Haaland can choose his destination again.

You guys gotta see this cringy USMNT World Cup Fox commercial.

They just played it during the MLB playoffs.

They turned Christian Pulisic into a parade float.

US definitely not getting out of the group stage :lol:

He’s right. That said, it annoys me how frugal Liverpool can be. We know they have money but they won’t spend it

Y’all agree with this now but when I said something similar in the off-season y’all were puffing your chests saying you’ll beat City.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, the receipts

A9B238D5-4DB8-4E51-804B-215BEC7F7F96.jpeg

C0059794-AA84-447B-986F-683A572196E4.jpeg

C2CCA862-155E-4D30-81C5-AAE445DEF85B.jpeg

7486546A-D8F8-41B8-8BF7-5F29A529CE4F.jpeg

6ECD9CA4-580F-42C4-8719-F481DB706BF1.jpeg

0FEC216A-3EC8-4A5E-ADBB-C87A441CA9AA.jpeg

1665808695085.gif

11 11 11 11 11

Last edited:
I noticed in general a lot of people take Klopp pretty seriously, but even tho he speaks pretty truthfully there's a lot of sarcasm and nuance when he speaks.
It's pretty impressive for someone who's first language is not english to be almost poetic with it.

Damn you Liverpool fans were REALLY underestimating Haaland….

That Darwin vs Haaland rivalry never existed man. Haaland is and always has been DIFFERENT.

You guys were setting yourselves up for that one for no reason.

Seeing McKennie at a dinner table reminded me of this. This should have been the commercial instead….

With the headline - “AMERICA, we put Ranch dressing on Pizza!!”

You guys gotta see this cringy USMNT World Cup Fox commercial.

They just played it during the MLB playoffs.

They turned Christian Pulisic into a parade float.

US definitely not getting out of the group stage :lol:

The Pulisic love is beyond embarrassing, and I have no idea what he’s done for fans to worship him other than being American and not completely garbage. That’s the standard now?

I took a look at the US Soccer Reddit, and people there really think Tuchel was a mediocre manager who deserved to get fired, who all the players apparently hate, who doesn’t get results…just because he didn’t play Pulisic much. Apparently winning the CL didn’t matter :lol:

people seem to forget that Mane wanted to leave.

regardless of whatever his reasoning was it's hard for me to believe anyone has watched Liverpool games and believe Mane would solve what's going on with them right now.

Back
Top Bottom