Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
oynyij7biyt91.jpg

Lot of rumors and conjecture but nothing official at this point.

Been talk that both parties are on good terms/potentially together again and charges might be dropped but no confirmation either way.

Lot of people seem to believe he'll be back at the club at some point given how other PL players under similar circumstances, high profile ones too, have continued their careers but still can't see it unless some of the rumors have validity to them.

Still a sad situation all around

Lmaoooo Man said " We wouldn't be able to do this in England. Great group of people. They are so much better behavior than the English people" :rofl:

I’ve been keeping tabs (statistically) on Fabio because Wolves were better off keeping him even if I did think Porto fleeced TF out of Wolves.

He’s doing alright in Belgium. Shame the only Belgian in here Belgium Belgium doesn’t watch his own league. I’d like more reports :lol:

Does Anderlect speak Dutch or French? Who knows. Belgium continues to be the most mysterious country in Europe to me :lol:

9B7A3D85-1580-4EFC-82A3-FA465A955390.jpeg

I’ve been keeping tabs (statistically) on Fabio because Wolves were better off keeping him even if I did think Porto fleeced TF out of Wolves.

He’s doing alright in Belgium. Shame the only Belgian in here Belgium Belgium doesn’t watch his own league. I’d like more reports :lol:

Does Anderlect speak Dutch or French? Who knows. Belgium continues to be the most mysterious country in Europe to me :lol:

9B7A3D85-1580-4EFC-82A3-FA465A955390.jpeg
I’ll be honest, I couldn’t care less about our domestic league :lol:
Anderlecht is in Brussels so technically both, though in reality anything in Brussels is largely French speaking. There’s been some fairly recent media/fan controversy with complaints about Anderlecht about “becoming too Flemish” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom