Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

1665821856332.gif

I get what Klopp is saying, he is right.

But Haaland didn’t cost that much because Raiola and his Father made sure that wouldn’t happen. They made sure Haaland had a choice.

They’re going to do the same thing next time Haaland moves so Haaland can choose his destination again.
Haaland absolutely cost ALOT.. don’t let that meager transfer fee confuse you. There was signing bonuses, agent fees, fees to his father and WAGES.. I’m sure city also sweetened the pot under the table like they did with pep and Mancini. You too naive sometimes man

Haaland is on an obscene amount of wages. The transfer fee doesn't matter when the wages are that high. And you know he's bound to hit just about every scoring bonus.

I don’t care what Haaland’s wages are….

Your favorite clubs would pay for them.

It was still ridiculously smart of him to keep his release clause relatively low and get to DECIDE his future.

He’s going to do it again three years from now. That’s the point.

It was still ridiculously smart of him to keep his release clause relatively low and get to DECIDE his future.

It's smart to keep his release clause relatively low but realistically speaking, it's not like it changed the clubs who can afford him. It just gives him more freedom of choice between the clubs that would've been able to afford him without a release clause.

Lol love how you focused on one damn thing I said.. he wasn’t cheap

These fools randomly started chanting USA when they showed the clip of Tim Howard getting into it with someone during his playing days in England. You cannot make this stuff up.

Haaland cost more than what he's shown me. As a HUGE FAN of ERLING the person he still has to show us more. Until he shows me that he can score goals after moderating this message board in the HOT ATLANTA summer when Southerners pronounce his name HEEE HAWWWWWWLAND, he still has more to prove and needs to return some of those wages to Man City.

Who in TF is this bro?

This is deplorable.

Bet you they have Grealish’s stupid face on there.
Happened in some previous Fifa's too, it's because they're actually adding a real face scan. At least that's what caused it in previous years.
There's a couple bald players now :lol: Anthony, Lisandro Martinez, ...

Happened in some previous Fifa's too, it's because they're actually adding a real face scan.
There's a couple bald players now :lol: Anthony, Lisandro Martinez, ...

Guess that’s good.

But I’ll wait. I’m not buying the game until Leão’s real face is on there now in protest.

Back
Top Bottom