Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
refs are so obviously biased

real Madrid still deserve the win but this is ridiculous

1665937097358.png

Respect to Barca for not just laying down and pushing. But RM were superior and in control overall today.

Lewa ghosted hard today. Shocking especially with the prolific season he’s had. But also says a lot about the defense.

Drake must've thought that cause they were wearing Owls on their Kits, they would play well. Boy was he wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if Xavi gets sacked and Tuchel takes over.

Pool needs to keep up the pace. I saw City make some questionable passes where if they were intercepted, it could lead to a good counter.

I’m sure the consensus is correct, but I’ve never in the Barca matches I’ve watched seen Pedri have one great game. Meanwhile people are crowning him as the next Xavi/Iniesta/Zidane/Modric level talent. I wonder if he’ll wind up reaching a more FDJ type level instead.

She struggling out here brother. She revealed that she only getting 2k a month for child support. Then she was on a podcast breaking down in tears about no guys wanting to date her seriously.
No real surprises there, dudes, especially high profile ones aren’t really trying to mess with her

Back
Top Bottom