• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I’m sure the consensus is correct, but I’ve never in the Barca matches I’ve watched seen Pedri have one great game. Meanwhile people are crowning him as the next Xavi/Iniesta/Zidane/Modric level talent. I wonder if he’ll wind up reaching a more FDJ type level instead.
assessment is way off. Pedri is world class. He looked tired today from trying to carry Barca's midfield by himself in Europe but he deserves his flowers i know you haven't seen enough of him cause he's already passed fdj.

y'all wouldn't believe the number of Eric garcia defenders that are out there smh. He's at best a solid 3rd or 4th option. Kounde and balde were both very good today.

Somebody gotta stop the bias

Oh so you think it's about y'all. You would be mistaken.

Last edited:
assessment is way off. Pedri is world class. He looked tired today from trying to carry Barca's midfield by himself in Europe but he deserves his flowers i know you haven't seen enough of him cause he's already passed fdj.

Yea I’m not denying the hype, I just don’t watch y’all as much as I used to so I don’t see him much. When I have happened to watch (mainly the CL and against us) I haven’t seen what’s so special. But he’s 19 and a started for club and country I’m sure the he’s got plenty of other performances to warrant the hype.

Def on track to be the most complete player in the world. Athletic, can play forward, midfield, and fullback at a high level. And most importantly has added goals to his game this season.

Nunez is a striker, so I expect him to be selfish. The pass he made to Trent was good(did it previously in another game to Diaz), but the better pass was Carvalho. Salah had that selfish moment when Jota was open that really had me tight, but he made up for it. What a game. Liverpool bykkkeeee!

Also, I saw a tweet during the summer and then again this week that said Cancelo is a worse-off defender than Trent, but Citehs possession-based play masks it. This game showed it. Liverpool has demonstrated that. Teams better start pressing them and attacking them.

Lol

Hopefully Tuttosport gets it right with the golden boy where France Football failed. Camavinga, Jude, and Musiala are all ahead of pavi

That Barca PR machine is fierce man :lol:

Reminds me of when Fati was getting hailed as the next Messi. Gavi's good but he's not better than any of those other young guys.

Pedri you could make the argument for him over them last year, Gavi though? >D

Nunez is a striker, so I expect him to be selfish. The pass he made to Trent was good(did it previously in another game to Diaz), but the better pass was Carvalho. Salah had that selfish moment when Jota was open that really had me tight, but he made up for it. What a game. Liverpool bykkkeeee!

Let’s go!!!

That Barca PR machine is fierce man :lol:

Reminds me of when Fati was getting hailed as the next Messi. Gavi's good but he's not better than any of those other young guys.

Pedri you could make the argument for him over them last year, Gavi though? >D

Pedri won last season already. Speaking of PR machines

Pedri won last season already. Speaking of PR machines

That's what I mean :lol:

You could make a good case for him last year, Gavi this year over those other guys though doesn't make sense.

On another note, got a nephew who loves that Speed guy :lol:. Even used his catch phrases and stuff randomly or when he's playing video games

He became a CR7 stan as a result, bought him a United CR7 kids jersey for his 11th birthday last week

Also, Anthony Taylor was operating like he's blind. Him the entire officiating team today for the Pool Match were terrible. He allowed a play on when defenders were hitched on Nunez as opposed to awarding the free kick. Bernardo fouled the hell out of Salah and they let it rock. Only smart thing he did was award Thiago a yellow as opposed to a straight red.

Also, Anthony Taylor was operating like he's blind. Him the entire officiating team today for the Pool Match were terrible. He allowed a play on when defenders were hitched on Nunez as opposed to awarding the free kick. Bernardo fouled the hell out of Salah and they let it rock. Only smart thing he did was award Thiago a yellow as opposed to a straight red.
well thiago's boots were not up, it truly looked unintentional but out of control, if one of his feet were a little higher woulda been red for sure.

C O L D

Attachments

• F023F9AA-3177-4249-86E2-0271AD2A33DF.jpeg
    F023F9AA-3177-4249-86E2-0271AD2A33DF.jpeg
    242.3 KB · Views: 255
well thiago's boots were not up, it truly looked unintentional but out of control, if one of his feet were a little higher woulda been red for sure.
He slipped. People across the board know he's level headed and acts as a mediator. He's battled with countless injuries, and wouldn't injure another player intentionally. I think that's one of the reasons as well to what you mentioned why the ref didn't go full idiot and give him a red.

If we top this City team to take the crown, I'm buying every kits this year with The Process on the back (or with Saka/Martinelli/Saliba).

All I’m saying is that this doesn’t happen often.

I know you’re extremely pessimistic along with myself but you have to enjoy this right now :lol:

I’m just glad to see clear progress. Games like today against Leeds and the game against Fulham would have been losses in the past. January transfer window will also be key

Southampton away is low key the biggest test so far :lol: they’ve caused so much pain over the years

Back
Top Bottom